Voice Directions

Moderator: Unholy

Voice Directions

Postby jerrymldzevo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:08 am

For some unknown reason I can't change the Waze voice for a one that include the street names. The only that I can select are all that the street names are not included, does not matter the language. That is happening since 3 days ago. Is this is a new Waze update? I have the application on an iPhone and on Android and it is happening on both. I uninstalled and re-installed on both phones but the issue continue.
jerrymldzevo

Re: Voice Directions

Postby dfw_gis » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:43 pm

Hello jerrymldzevo. Are those options that say 'Including street names' not showing up in your app or you just can't select them? Also, where on this great planet of ours are you located?
Last edited by dfw_gis on Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dfw_gis(5)
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

Multi-State-Manager-Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma
Area Manager-Kenai Peninsula Alaska
dfw_gis
State Manager
State Manager

Postby jerrymldzevo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:37 pm

dfw_gis wrote:Hello jerrymldzevo. Are those options that say 'Including street names' not showing up in your app or you just can't select them? Also, where on this great planet of our are you located?

Hello dfw_gis! Thanks for reply. Yes the options are showed is just that when I selected it they are never applied and always remain the option without the street name and in the navigation page I can see "Preparing the navigation voice 0%" for ever. I'm located in Puerto Rico and I have tried to select the English option ( US and UK) as well but having the same issue.
jerrymldzevo

Postby xpower7 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:04 pm

Having same issues on 4 phones, (android). I cleaned cache, data, reinstalled. Only when reinstalled, when trying to change the voices I got a download error.
xpower7

Postby omrvw » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:53 am

Experiencing the same issue!

Select Jane’s voice and the top of Waze shows, “Preparing navigation voice: 0%” but it never reaches 1% of download.
omrvw

Postby jerrymldzevo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Is has been more than a month since my first post and it is look like there is no fix for this issue. A little update, I have tested on more that 12 phones new and old ones, Android and IOS with the same problem, the voice selection with street names simply does not works doesn't matter the language. So I believe that is is a bug for this application. Please help support bring an answer on why this is happening and if there is a fix. Thanks....
jerrymldzevo

Postby MetalNash » Tue May 07, 2019 9:41 pm

I had the same issue, I live in Puerto Rico and it was working fine and then it stopped working. I tried with a couple of phones and none worked right. Last weekend I traveled to USA and it worked fine there. So Voice with Street Names is not working in Puerto Rico.
MetalNash

Postby FelipeFrioziPG » Tue May 21, 2019 5:47 am

Jesudsss
FelipeFrioziPG

Postby pr39th » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:19 pm

Are there any solution to this???? Same problem here !!!
pr39th

Postby pr39th » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:02 pm

The problem still happening, even after updates on the App. Is there any solution to this? Please
pr39th

Return to Website, Community, General