Waze mega-wazers Paris meetup follow-up

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Waze mega-wazers meetup follow-up

Postby argus-cronos » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:44 pm

that's what i thought. And should also beeing active when bringing back road editing names to the client.
argus-cronos

Re: Waze mega-wazers meetup follow-up

Postby argus-cronos » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:35 pm

dmcconachie wrote:I think "top users" should just be replaced with something along the lines of "experienced users".

Where there are points-based systems there will always be an element of elitism. I don't think it's a big problem or even prevalent in waze yet.

I absolutely think those that have demonstrated a long-term dedication to waze and show experience, knowledge, enthusiasm should definitely be given more access and rights - if for no other reason than it takes some of the strain off the shoulders of the support guys.

That's not to say that a brand new user shouldn't be able to do anything. I think the 1-mile radius is certainly enough to start with, could it be expanded later on? Potentially (rank 1?). But I think that most users looking for more access rights will venture here and learn about becoming an Area Manager. I've see enough of my work changed for the worse to know that letting a user who has no want to join this side of the community is not necessarily the right way to go.

+1

Give an option to block users from adding any new cities

How is that meant? I think only if there is allready an existing one?

Highway shields for European highways

Are they in Country specific colors?
Last edited by argus-cronos on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
argus-cronos

Previous

Return to Website, Community, General