Cheat!!

Post by
I'm just wonder if is possible to cheat on Waze??

Not cos´ I want to, but cos´ I´m working hard on doing driving, editing and all that and my points are almost the same, but others user have amazing numbers!!

POSTER_ID:3331013

Send a message

Post by aigarslv
I think that there could be delay in updating scores. Was online connectivity always available while you were driving using Waze?
aigarslv
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Runways would be similar to railroads in that they could appear but not be usable/routable. I could easily tell where an airport is as a landmark by the shape of the runways.

--
If it looks strange, or I used bad grammar or misspelled anything, it's my phone's fault.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AndyPoms
This topic is more than two years old. In accordance with the Forum Rules please do not reopen topics that are more than six months old.
mbahcis wrote:I never think about scores and levels. Just drive and try to be helpful guy and this apps will be helpfull on your route
That's the right attitude to have.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by argus-cronos
marking URs fixed when not, repeatedly making unnecessary changes, etc.
and it's not an improvement for the map...
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by bgodette
yippeekyaa wrote:Some knucklehead is trying to pave roads at the Atlanta airport.
https://www.waze.com/cartouche/?zoom=4& ... TTTTFTTTTT
That's just some iPhone user that #1 ignores instructions to actually power off all your electronics, and #2 hasn't figured out since the middle of 2010 that pressing the home button doesn't close apps that can run in the background.
bgodette
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
maantje76 wrote:
Keep in mind these points are just points. Edit the map to improve it, not for worthless points. That gives you a much better feeling ;)
That's what I tell my wife when I don't get the honey do list done. It's for everyone that I do it dear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by dknight212
I suppose it depends on what you mean by cheat. I see user tracks all the time which have clearly been generated while sitting on a train. I see users report minor potholes etc (one regular user leaves a little trail behind them all the time.) there used to be users who would ping many times (fortunately that no longer gets points). As for editing I can see a large number of ways of cheating - marking URs fixed when not, repeatedly making unnecessary changes, etc. At the end of the day we have to rely on trust.

David, using Tapatalk
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Don't get me wrong I think all of the above are cheating and if I had my way such users would be banned.

David, using Tapatalk
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
dmcconachie wrote:
WeeeZer14 wrote:And user cellis805 has now lost those points (theoretically) because I deleted those roads on the runways.
Pretty sure that doesn't actually happen! :roll:
I wish
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
WeeeZer14 wrote:And user cellis805 has now lost those points (theoretically) because I deleted those roads on the runways.
Pretty sure that doesn't actually happen! :roll:
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status