Post by kilativ
"only you can see your whole route" assuming the develops do a get job. Everything can be hacked. Also until you get a judge order to hand it over to the police.

Waze may at all times review, retain and disclose any other information as Waze deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and Waze's needs and necessities. By doing so Waze does not either expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such communications.
kilativ
Send a message

Post by mdjson
I found that if you press and hold the route you want to delete an option window will come up, select the remove option

mdjson
Send a message

Post by mjunior1989
Just press and hold an item, then drag it to the right side and the trash can option will appear!
mjunior1989
Send a message

Post by mpimsler
The method shown by Waze, which says to select a destination from the history list, does not not work. On my phone (iPhone) this action does not go to a preview screen which includes the remove option, but rather goes directly to route calculation. I am apparently using the most recent version of Waze, per the Apps Store. Any suggestions, short of deleting the app altogether?
mpimsler
Send a message

Post by Nodorg
Stroke the destination you want to delete to the right. A trashcan well appear select it and continue. Select remove
Nodorg
Send a message

Post by pinpusher
The quick & easy way to clear the entire Waze history is to uninstall & reinstall the Waze app.
pinpusher
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
If you are worried about privacy, only you can see your whole route. Anywhere else that someone else can see it (GPS points, map problem reports), gets a scrubbed version which removes the ends of the routes, and your user information is not shown.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by revlisoft
pinpusher wrote:The quick & easy way to clear the entire Waze history is to uninstall & reinstall the Waze app.

+1 - This worked perfectly. I initially deleted it manually and when I went back a few minutes there was another batch. Deleting the entire app and going back in was the easiest solution. Thanks!
revlisoft
Send a message

Post by Serftosurf1
Put your finger on the star on the left side of the route and slide to the right. Tap the garbage can and gone it is 8-)
Serftosurf1
Send a message

Post by swallowingled
Still a problem, when is this going to be fixed?
swallowingled
Send a message