Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

QUESTION: Where does my bonus candy go?

Post by aaronsta
Hi i recently got a bonus candy (4 days/1 week) but was on a bus :s and missed the candy. On my way back home 6 hours later I took the bus over the same location the candy was but it was no longer there. Under my achievements the candy for 4 days / 1 week has not changed status (greyed out) but where did the candy go??

This happened with another bonus candy aswell

ALSO....

I've heard that normal candies disappear after 3 people drive over them - is this true (note: in my local area after 1 day many bonus candies appeared in the radius around my location - following my location when moving and changing position, now they have all gone - does this mean someone has driven over all of them ? seriously doubt it)

Does this mean other people could see / take my bonus candy

Or is there a time limit or other situation that caused it to disappear

THANKS FOR READING :))))))
aaronsta

POSTER_ID:5442128

Send a message

Post by aaronsta
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Personal achievement bonus candy can only be seen by you. It should reappear until you drive over it. Whether you are on a bus or in a car makes no difference though. If it appears on the road and you go over it, you should be awarded that bonus. I sometimes do tests from home for routing and bonus candies will appear on the street and due to GPS "wobble" I'll usually pick it up within a few seconds. :)
Thank you for the reply, when i checked the status of the achievement on the web just now it has been greyed out, this means at some stage it would have repositioned when i wasn't looking and i would have collected it. Though it could have been as recent as 14 hours after i originally got the candy or as early as 6 hours after, so it didn't respawn quickly. :D :D
aaronsta
Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Personal achievement bonus candy can only be seen by you. It should reappear until you drive over it. Whether you are on a bus or in a car makes no difference though. If it appears on the road and you go over it, you should be awarded that bonus. I sometimes do tests from home for routing and bonus candies will appear on the street and due to GPS "wobble" I'll usually pick it up within a few seconds. :)
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ