Post by Pegi
Hi all,
I couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone know how many favorite items I can have in my list? I would need more than 1000. Is it technically possible to add that many favorites? Is it limited by the app or my phone memory?
If anyone knows the answer for this it would be real helpful.

Thanks
Pegi
Send a message

Post by Pegi
Thanks for your reply but I need to store sites to my favorites not my contacts. That's way I was asking how many I can store.
Pegi
Send a message

Post by Pegi
gettingthere wrote:How many do you have now? Are you having a problem? Why would you need to store 1000 favorites?
I have only a few favorites and these are working fine but I want this for my work. I do service bus shelters and each one has a GPS coordinates and a number. If I need to do a service I would just tap on that one in my favorites and the waze would navigate me straight there. And I do service for more than 1000 bus shelters in our city.
Pegi
Send a message

Post by PetrusB
Agreed, we need a better way to organize favorites. Even if we can search through our favorites. Waze would grow even faster of people start using it to visit customers. Still brilliant though. Makes my daily driving move fun...
PetrusB
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
Not at this time. The calling application can invoke waze by using a properly formatted URL, but this means that the other application has to be waze aware. If they are just calling the native show on map calls... it will open google maps as that is the built in application bundled in for this.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by samsuede
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:There is currently no way of organizing the list into folders. You can reorder the favorites, so you can either alphabetize them or even put them into groups as you logically would put them. Still a big long list, but you can reorder them to have the top as clients, then the next several are friends and family, and so on.
How do I alphabetize my favorites? (While I'm asking, is there a website or ebook or something to teach me the deeper ways to manage My Waze?) Thanks in advance. :D
samsuede
Send a message

Post by Spil
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:... You can reorder the favorites ...
Only on iPhone ... that functionality has yet to make it into even the most recent Android beta. :cry:
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png

Post by voludu2
You can use the "edit" link at the top of your favorites list, and then manually reorganize it.
that might be tedious for 1000 favorites.

I am curious how to easily get properly-formatted URLs out of waze and into notepad.
voludu2
Send a message