Password reset doesn't work

Post by Munakra2
I am trying to reset my password for my account "JMunakra". I press the button "send password", and there is a spinning daisy wheel for a couple seconds, but I don't receive email.

I know my email account is registered correctly because when I tried to setup this second account, that email address was rejected as "exists already".

Please help me resetting this password. I have 33k+ and would hate losing them! Thanks.
Munakra2

POSTER_ID:141037

Send a message

Post by itamar
Hi,

Do you mean the "Personal Details" in the Dashboard?

Itamar
itamar
Send a message

Post by itamar
There was a config problem with our mail server. Corrected it and reset my own password successfully.

Sorry,
Itamar
itamar
Send a message

Post by Munakra2
itamar - I am talking about another account I have. I lost the password and I cannot login, so I cannot get to the dashboard! Password reset doesn't work. So I created this new account just to get help.
Munakra2
Send a message

Post by temp55
The reset password still (apparently) does not work.

On the web pages, you go to log in and then click the forgot password text; then enter your username and email and it says an 'email is sent' - but it never arrives. (yes, I've given it enough time). So now I can't access my account, because the 'forgot password' resets the password, and won't tell me what it is :)

(and doubly annoying, you can't make a new username from the web page, so I had to go back to the phone, make and make this fake account just to post to the web forum. sigh).

Can you patch this up so I can get my password (and points and settings) back rather than having to make a new account every time I forget the password?

thanks

- J
(real waze account: johnmcboston
temp55
Send a message