**Twin Cities Wazing Help/Support**

Moderator: Unholy

Re: **Twin Cities Wazing Help/Support**

Postby Aces0verEights » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:20 am

I tried to delete an intersection, and it said something to the effect of "Sending off for area manager approval" or something like that. I can try it again.

EDIT
just did it again. says "0 deleted and 1 moved to pending deletions to be approved by area manager"
Aces0verEights

Postby Lemon » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 am

ah, of course a pending deletion. I thought you meant you had reported it from your mobile device. I'm checking for them now ;)
Nexus One | Waze 1.8.99.104 | 2007 Volkswagen GTI | Twin Cities Metro Area Manager | Northeast Iowa Area Manager
Lemon

Postby OscarC » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:47 am

Well, let's dust this topic off. It's good to see more and more people Wazing around the Twin Cities. Keeping us AMs busy. :D

Would just like to hear from any old timers or new MN wazers out there. Any complaints? Any specific areas that are causing problems? I'm currently working on Apple Valley so be patient, there are lots of things that need fixing out there.

I've been trying to keep up with the season's construction but can be challenging. Don't be shy about reporting here in the forums or PMing me about specific issues. Good to have as many eyes as we can out there.

Also, when creating a user request, please try and include as much detail as you can. Getting an update request with just "General error" or "Wrong driving instructions" is pretty, well, useless...without any kind of detail about what is wrong, street names, direction you are travelling etc.

Thanks everyone and let's make the Twin Cities one of the best Wazed areas we can!
Image Image
Waze v3.7.6.0, iPhone 4S - Verizon - iOS 7.0.4
Minnesota-based US Country Manager
OscarC

Postby jorn-k » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 pm

I've been doing the best I can to keep my local community (Apple Valley/Lakeville/Eagan/etc) as fresh as possible. :)

One thing that I have noticed is that when traveling Pilot Knob road through Eagan and Apple Valley, is that the app keeps nagging me to essentially make turns that keep me on the very same road. I'm not certain as to why. Are there junction points that don't belong? It's really quite odd. Ideas?

Thanks!
jorn-k

Postby Timbones » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:34 pm

This is a very old thread - please start a new one.

via mobile
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Global Wiki Moderator • Routing Expert
Extensions: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators

Previous

Return to Website, Community, General