Post by Seandrea
image (2).gif
Looks like traffic building, wonder what it is?
(23.5 KiB) Downloaded 532 times
image (1).gif
Holy road batman, look at that pothole!
(31.39 KiB) Downloaded 531 times
I've been a Wazer for 3 months & use it all the time. Recently I noticed how minor accident reports increased greatly. I started to monitor them. An 'anonymous' user (joined 50 days ago) was responsible for all reports in the same region. Very frustrating as we should be able to rely on this info being as accurate as possible. Didn't know his user name / nick name at first but looks like he just slipped up. Either an update or his absent mindedness resulted in him revealing himself.
I sent him a message something like:
Plz let me no where & wen you're driving so I know where to avoid. You really do have some bad luck coming across so many accidents! I drive 400 - 500 miles per week & in 3 months have only seen ONE! You seem to come across them many times every day.

Usual posts in quick succession are:
Moderate traffic. Heavy traffic, Minor Accident. Object in road. Police (visible), Car on shoulder Often doubled up by re-reporting for 'other lane'! He's now moved on to Potholes!
Reports are rarely verified by others or Waze app itself, although I note he has at least TWO user names & often 'thanks' his own reports?? He's created 3 new groups, all of which have only 1 member... HIM.

DON'T MISS - THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF..... 'Fullocrap' IN A FOLLOW-UP TO THIS POST!

It's time these idiots were booted off so the app could be used as intended. Out of curiousity, I just logged in to Waze & wasn't surprised to see he'd just witnessed another minor accident, probably caused by the 'Pothole' he reported! Not to worry, it appears the POLICE are at the scene, although it's caused quite a tailback of heavy traffic.... none of whom are Wazers, and the app itself doesn't appear to have detected a 'Slowdown'.
Seandrea
Send a message

Post by Seandrea
EPISODE TWO:
image.gif
Look Robin, a car stopped dangerously on the shoulder thats causing a major hazard. We'll employ the bat hazard remover...
(34.16 KiB) Downloaded 511 times
image (4).gif
Holy hazard oh victim of holy road hazard. Looks like a minor accident!
(26.97 KiB) Downloaded 508 times
What are we to do batman? Who can be responsible for all this mayhem?

FIND OUT SOON!
Seandrea
Send a message

Post by Seandrea
CONCLUSION:
image (3).gif
Crisis over commissioner.... the police are in attendance.... they're visible over there...looks like they were lucky enough to be here when the collision occured!
(26.31 KiB) Downloaded 511 times
image (5).gif
.... and we have the culprit. He'll be spending a few check-ins at gotham city penetentiary!
(36.01 KiB) Downloaded 511 times

Yes... we have you now where you cant do any more tomfoolery and the world is saved.

...... or is it? Could steven-birkin be the very same alias user Steve Birkin, also from West Yorkshire, driving the same routes on the same roads, having the same bad luck, getting stuck in traffic 4 or 5 times a day & all because of minor accidents, caused by various hazards, obviously put there by the Police who are always in the right place at the right time?

Surely not, not even the cunningest of master reporters would do that.

THE END
Seandrea
Send a message

Post by Seandrea
:D

That was quick. Anyway, I thought I WAS reporting to waze by emailing an agent in the support section. If that too wasn't what I do, please tell me how exactly I report it to waze.

Thanks

BTW: The only narcotic vice I have is caffeine & I don't think I've read a comic for 35 years! However, I did find myself glued to an original episode of batman on TV recently.... OKAY! You win... it made me late for work! :oops:
Seandrea
Send a message