zzyzxuk wrote:- When did you first notice another Wazer on YOUR stretch of road?
- When did you first get a traffic report for a stretch of road you were planning on travelling down?
- Have you actually ever been re-routed because of a traffic report someone else generated?
- Have you actually tried to use Waze to route you somewhere other than your normal commute, and have it work?
1. Not sure, but a long time ago. Waze seems to be pretty busy in Socal.
2. Probably the first time I used Waze
3. Never been rerouted. I think that even wen traffic does hit, the alternatives will still take longer.
4. Yes, all the time. Especially since I ride a motorcycle with headphones, I use Waze to guide me through my headphones to where I need to go.