Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Mega driver?

Post by yippeekyaa
How do I get it? I've already driven 56k miles clearly over the 31k required according to the wiki entry. What's the next step to get that VIP shield?
yippeekyaa

POSTER_ID:3670519

Send a message

Post by yippeekyaa
maantje76 wrote:I'll asked support last weeks to let me know the status of vip badges. As soon they give more info, I can share it here...

Not sure what you mean by "status" but using the link above I inquired about the Mega driver VIP badge and received a reply today that I now have that activated.

I am curious about the "mega reporter" badge as it appears to be unobtainable via the current system of awarding badges. The reporter badge requires 400 thumbs up from 400 unique users. That seems simple enough but how are we to know when we get that 400 total? Seeing as we have to inquire to get any of the badges and have no way of knowing how many thumbs up we achieve then it appears that badge under the current system is unobtainable and pointless.
yippeekyaa
Send a message

Post by maantje76
I'll asked support last weeks to let me know the status of vip badges. As soon they give more info, I can share it here...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message