ASR for Secret Moods?

Moderator: Unholy

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby darkneon » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Do you have ASR enabled? (Voice control menu should be visible in your settings menu)

Verzonden met Tapatalk op mijn Samsung Galaxy Note(GT-N7000).
darkneon
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:35 am
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby donnacrawford » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Yes, I do. It's there.

Its just the three finger tap gesture I can't get it to recognise on this new phone :/
donnacrawford
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby AndyPoms » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:49 pm

donnacrawford wrote:Yes, I do. It's there.

Its just the three finger tap gesture I can't get it to recognise on this new phone :/

Try the hover option... Not all phones recognize more than 2 fingers on the display.
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 7215
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 pm
Location: Hartford, CT
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 1326 times

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby donnacrawford » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:02 am

AndyPoms wrote:
donnacrawford wrote:Yes, I do. It's there.

Its just the three finger tap gesture I can't get it to recognise on this new phone :/

Try the hover option... Not all phones recognize more than 2 fingers on the display.

The hover gesture on my HTC One X+ loads the HTC Media Link HD unfortunately.

It looks like it might not be possible to open voice commands on this phone :/
donnacrawford
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby AndyPoms » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:04 am

donnacrawford wrote:
AndyPoms wrote:
donnacrawford wrote:Yes, I do. It's there.

Its just the three finger tap gesture I can't get it to recognise on this new phone :/

Try the hover option... Not all phones recognize more than 2 fingers on the display.

The hover gesture on my HTC One X+ loads the HTC Media Link HD unfortunately.

It looks like it might not be possible to open voice commands on this phone :/
:( I know 3 finger doesn't work on my HTC EVO 4G... Does hover open Media Link even when Waze is configured for it & running? Is there a setting in Media Link to disable/reassign the hover?
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 7215
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:34 pm
Location: Hartford, CT
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 1326 times

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby donnacrawford » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 am

I have been hunting round the settings and I finally found how to get it to work.

On my phone, I went into 'Settings', 'Display, gestures & buttons' and uncheck 'HTC gestures' that recognises three finger gestures. Crazy, but it now works :)

Cheers all :)
donnacrawford
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:25 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby cherianchris » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Works in India as well.. :grin:

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2
cherianchris
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Chennai, India
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 75 times

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby samh004 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Well that took longer than I was expecting :p
samh004
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:41 am
Location: Gold Coast
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby sk2380 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:41 pm

MeX_DK wrote:When I try to use ASR i get the popup saying "Sorry ASR is not available!" even after me having enabled it.

This is the prompt im getting:
[ img ]


Same case happened to me when I tried the code.!
sk2380
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:41 pm
Location: India
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: ASR for Secret Moods?

Postby porubcan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:17 am

Some hints given in this topic: viewtopic.php?p=322291#p322291

if it looks strange, it's my phone's fault
porubcan
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 5985
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 am
Location: Slovakia
Has thanked: 750 times
Been thanked: 1692 times

PreviousNext

Return to Website, Community, General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users