Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Had to download new Waze app and just became a Newbie...agai

Post by HypnoGuy
I got a new phone and had to download a new Waze app. I entered all of the proper login information and found that I have to start over again as a Newbie. What the heck?
HypnoGuy

POSTER_ID:6998706

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
usa_oswt1tpb wrote:I got a new phone downloaded the new waze app and i'm a newbie also for the last 6 months not updating to what i was on the droid i have the iPhone 4s now :(
Based on your username it doesn't seem like you logged into the app with your Waze username.

iOS and Tapatalk have conspired to screw up this post.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

HypnoGuy
Send a message

Post by Ikkabar
It takes a little time for the app and server to sync up. When that happens, you'll end up the same rank as before
Ikkabar
Send a message
Area Manager for North Co. Antrim & North Co. Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland - Twitter
"Mapping the world one segment at a time"
iPhone 4S (iOS 6.0) & Waze 3.6
If I'm not editing, I've got lost in Minecraft.. or Farming Simulator..

Post by usa_oswt1tpb
I got a new phone downloaded the new waze app and i'm a newbie also for the last 6 months not updating to what i was on the droid i have the iPhone 4s now :(
usa_oswt1tpb
Send a message

Post by WarChi1d
usa_oswt1tpb wrote:I got a new phone downloaded the new waze app and i'm a newbie also for the last 6 months not updating to what i was on the droid i have the iPhone 4s now :(
Did you submit an email though the app and ask what was going on? Also if your log on information is working on your computer it should work on your phone.
WarChi1d
Send a message
https://cdn.picbadges.com/pb/ac2ad26d4a ... png.82.png https://codycrew.net/images/Waze-AM.png
South West Colorado & Central Florida Manager
Sprint GSVI Running Android 5.0.2