Waze on WP8

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Waze on WP8

Postby Colonel667 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:36 am

xyes wrote:It's there finally, just needa get the "permission".
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-my/store ... db20b861b9

I wonder if people who have an SD-card in their phone can just download the file and install Waze manually.

I've got a Lumia 920 today, but that doesn't have an SD-card anyway, so I guess I have to wait and see if I get accepted as a beta tester. (Or if there will be a release very, very soon.)

Also, I wonder how that permission thing works. I mean, I don't think Waze knows my Microsoft account, Live-ID, IMEI... so how can they possibly give me whatever kind of permission it takes to install the app from windowsphone.com?

Damn, I'm just 399 points away from the highest level... I need Waze for WP8 to get that frickin crown!
Colonel667

Postby top_gun_de » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Use the email from your MS-live-ID in the personal details of your centercode-account. Waze feed the live-ids of the betatesters into the appstore to grant you the permission.

Best regards,

Detlev
AM Region Hannover, CM Deutschland (Germany), Coordinator Germany, Global Champ

Wiki Deutschland | Straßen und Orte benennen D | Karte bearbeiten | Editorbedienung
top_gun_de
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Colonel667 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Thanks. Damn, I don't know which address I used when I registered on centercode, and all I currently see when I log in is a text that thanks me for my application and tells me I'll get a mail after it's reviewed.

Well, I guess I'll have to live without Waze and wait until I hear something or until there will be a public beta or release version for WP8.
Colonel667

Postby dkwdkw » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:32 pm

I would like it as well. Small tablets would be ideal for Waze app. I have Nextbook 8 that runs full Win8 and would appreciate being able to use it instead of tiny phone screen.

Dave
dkwdkw

Previous

Return to Website, Community, General