Facebook Connect won't work via desktop

Post by stirlingscott
Hi,

Im new to Waze within the last few weeks and Im determined to give it a go because of the social side to the app.

I have used the app and like it including the user being able to submit traffic reports and hazards etc. But i have a problem with facebook.

Ive downloaded the app to iphone4s and i've connected the app to facebook, twitter, foursquare, and it says that i am logged into all.

if i then go to my scoreboard I can see scores under Me and All, if i click on Facebook friends, i go to the next screen where it asks me to connect to facebook, i press this and the app seems to be doing something for about 5-10seconds but then it just refreshes to the same screen and asks me to connect again(again when i do it just refreshes to the same screen again).

On some occasions if i log in and out, when i press the connect to facebook button in the scoreboard section it does ask me to give permission to access friends data etc but then it just refreshes back to the original Connect to Facebook button screen.

On my computer and web based dashboard, again when i log in I can see the Log In with Facebook button on my profile page and it says Not Connected to it - so even after pressing the Log In button after about 5-10 seconds where you think it is logging in it just refreshes to the original screen and it still says disconnected and asks me to Log In to facebook.

I do note from other posts and threads that this seems like a bug for some people,

is this so and is there a work around as one of the main reasons I am turning to this app is because of the social side of it and integration with facebook friends.
stirlingscott

POSTER_ID:327491

Send a message

Post by TiredTracks
Every time I try to log in to my dashboard with Facebook, I get the loading screen only to be told i am not connected. Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

The fastest Waze to to get there!
TiredTracks
Send a message

Post by TheGabeMan
Same here, can't see friends list. Pushing the facebook connect button does nothing.
TheGabeMan
Send a message