Post by txemt
Grace King side or other side?
txemt
Send a message
Just wazeting my time to help you waze your route smoothly.

Post by wisedraco
i do not very like to sit in a traffic - i more like to drive whatever i want, and i last year my incomes drops, as so i purchase motorcycle, and be happy with that - expenses drops ( beside of tax and insurance, fuel consumption is bellow 4.5 litres in average, and about 4.2 litres on highway - to 100 km! on car i get no better than 7 - 7.5 litres ), and driving was like a about 20 or 25 years ago, when cars is far less, and rush hours and slow traffic is non-exist. as so my "big" vehicle, for traveeling distances greater than about 10 kilometres is old yamaha xj600 sport-touring motorcycle, with chinese smartphone on android 4.0.
short distances i mostly ride on sport bicycle. thinking about phone splashproof mount to bicycle \ motorcycle. last time i drive with moto and turn on navigation on waze, and be very surprised -voice commands is that aloud, i can hear it even in full-face helmet and with working engine!
thinking also about micro-usb 12v charger and bluetooth headset for full enjoying of that things...;)

very surprised, why another peoples not change their cars to 2 wheelers - bicycles, motorcycles, scooters - i be sure, most of us not really need car with its carrying capacity every day, end even, every week....
wisedraco
Send a message

Post by wisedraco
There is mine:
phone holder not good for android, because block some area on screen, as so i plan to swap it.
wisedraco
Send a message
Attachments

Post by xtremeaaron
2004 chevy silverado 4x4 rcsb
motorola droid
currently android 2.0.1
verizon droid car mount
xtremeaaron
Send a message

Post by z0rak
2006 PT Cruiser
iPhone 3Gs
Parrot MKi9100 (http://www.parrot.com/tur/runler/parrot-mki9100)
ProClip Mounting system (http://bit.ly/bhdBym)
z0rak
Send a message

Post by zzyzxuk
2003 Smart (petit et bijoux!)
iPhone 3GS with Waze (of course!)
TomTom Car Kit mount plugged into car stereo...
zzyzxuk
Send a message

Post by zzyzxuk
robin1979 wrote:
zzyzxuk wrote:TomTom Car Kit mount plugged into car stereo...
Using USB?
Um, no... using an Aux cable. I don't even know if the tomtom car kit offers USB.
zzyzxuk
Send a message