Sirius XM Internet Radio

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Sirius XM Internet Radio

Postby sk2380 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:24 pm

tf6217 wrote:Hi. Is anyone running Sirius XM Internet radio with Waze? I run the two together, but when Waze tries to provide directions or alert me to hazards through Bluetooth, whatever I am hearing through Sirius XM goes silent for as long as whatever Waze is trying to say and then Sirius XM goes back to broadcasting. When I use Pandora, everything works great. Pandora cuts out and Waze provides navigational instructions or hazard alerts. Seems like Sirius XM is misbehaving but I wanted to see if anyone else was running this configuration and if they had this problem. Thanks.

Hi,

I use tune-in radio for iPhone I have faced similar problem like yours, tune-in goes temporary silent for the alert and back when it's over.
I think Waze is programmed like that so you can enjoy both. ;)
Image Image
CM FOR Image
Social Media Expert-iPhone Expert-Translator(Hindi)
iphone 5 iOS 6.1.2 Waze : 3.6
sk2380

Sirius XM Internet Radio

Postby tf6217 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi. Is anyone running Sirius XM Internet radio with Waze? I run the two together, but when Waze tries to provide directions or alert me to hazards through Bluetooth, whatever I am hearing through Sirius XM goes silent for as long as whatever Waze is trying to say and then Sirius XM goes back to broadcasting. When I use Pandora, everything works great. Pandora cuts out and Waze provides navigational instructions or hazard alerts. Seems like Sirius XM is misbehaving but I wanted to see if anyone else was running this configuration and if they had this problem. Thanks.
tf6217

Return to Website, Community, General