Post by TeamTJ
I always drive zoomed all the way in. I'm certain I ran over it. In fact, I got the points an both sides of it, just not the berries.

I think if something has been eaten by someone else, it needs to go away.
TeamTJ
Send a message
Morgan
--------
Running WAZE on my HTC Hero from Sprint

Post by telley36
gwynsoft wrote:Same here. I noticed that it only happens when I temporarily lose data connectivity (Vodafone is notorious for dropping its DNS here in Italy). Yesterday I picked up one blackberry then lost the waze site, failed to pick up the next two, regained connectivity and started collecting again. GPS was good throughout and I was on a long stretch of relatively straight road. It would be interesting to hear what the developers have to say about it...
Same here! The odd thing is, my data connection lagged for about 30 seconds, then it came back up and about 1-2 minutes later, it wouldn't eat the berry.. happened twice yesterday..

..adam
telley36
Send a message
..adam
Sprint HTC Hero v1.5
2005 Black Ford Focus
Florida's Space & Treasure Coast

Post by TK80866
This happened to me twice as well, while my wife (who sat next to me) was able to get them without any problem.

Personally I think it has something to do with the GPS reception of your device. I had mostly a very bad reception yesterday while my wife had a good reception most of the time. If the GPS reception is not optimal (even if your phone says it is, it can still be a bit off), then Waze might think you're like 5-10 feet away from the berries. It doesn't have to be your device, it is also the location of the GPS sattelites, if you are in an area with lots of high rise, clouds etc etc.. there are many factors that might bring your GPS reception a bit off.
TK80866
Send a message
Had a lot of outdated stuff here.. I should be more active, I guess ;)

Post by TK80866
TeamTJ wrote:I think if something has been eaten by someone else, it needs to go away.
I agree with you on this, it sometimes takes a very long time to have this updated. The berries my wife took are still visible for me, even though this is three days ago now.

Also: to add, I don't think they can't be taken if they're still visible but someone else took them.. reason for this is because me and my wife were driving somewhere where I took the pellets (and the cupcakes also) a few days before she came there, and she still was able to grab them). This makes me think that, as long as you still see them, they're still available.
TK80866
Send a message

Post by TK80866
I also noticed something else which is a bit weird... me and my wife both were able to get some berries, they got removed, but when I restarted the app, some of them were visible again (and still).. I kind of wonder if these were seen by the app or not... maybe I should go there again with my wife, just to make sure (especially since she is in the top50 lol).
TK80866
Send a message

Post by traficovip
If you can´t it the berries... don´t worry ... Let me know and I will it for you .... jeje....
Probably it is ment for me ...

Now seriously ... it could be the zoom factor... try with a near zoom...

Good luck...

Still waiting for a Position Chart to see how we going
traficovip
Send a message