CupCakes?

Post by Projekt_SHIN
is there any reason that the cupcakes don't appear anymore?? have they been replaced by the berries?? I haven't updated or anything.. so i'm just kinda curious...

and also.. is there a way to disable seeing the berries on the map?? because when i zoom out they infest my map and get in the way.. and majority of them are useless berries (more then 500 miles away)... if not.. i believe that there should be an option.. to disable berries at ____ miles..
Projekt_SHIN

POSTER_ID:305158

Send a message

Post by FrisbeeDog
Projekt_SHIN wrote:is there any reason that the cupcakes don't appear anymore?? have they been replaced by the berries?? I haven't updated or anything.. so i'm just kinda curious...

and also.. is there a way to disable seeing the berries on the map?? because when i zoom out they infest my map and get in the way.. and majority of them are useless berries (more then 500 miles away)... if not.. i believe that there should be an option.. to disable berries at ____ miles..
Yes, the cupcakes have been replaced by berries to celebrate the release of the Blackberry client beta.

A few times a year, the bonus point icons become different things to correspond to the time of the year like presents in December, snowflakes in winter, Valentines icons in February, etc.
FrisbeeDog
Send a message
Level 6 Editor
Country Manager: US
Area Manager: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Surrounding Areas of North Carolina

Post by mideg
For me personally, it'd be more fun to collect different things at the same time.
mideg
Send a message
Area Manager in Bonn, NRW and Wiehl, NRW
HTC Desire mit Android 2.1

Post by robin1979
An option to disable the berries would be nice yes. Using the application is near impossible at some locations:

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/3218/photowr.jpg
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Post by TK80866
omg that's a berry wet dream lol

over here I only see that much berries together in military bases.. so it's unlikely people will ever get to get those :(
TK80866
Send a message
Had a lot of outdated stuff here.. I should be more active, I guess ;)