Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

My Places empty on Web page

Post by davidlinker
When I go to Live Map --> Update Map --> Drives, I get a message that:

We can't find any of your drives.

Have you started driving with the Waze app yet? If so, please make sure you logged into the Map Editor with the same credentials you use in the app.

I've been using Waze since November last year - in three different countries. I started using it in Australia, then in Israel. When I changed countries, it wouldn't log in with my credentials so I created a new set. I then used this also in Israel. when I retruned to Australia, I can't remember whether I used the original or new credentials. The user names are djlinker and davidlinker. Neither of them show any "Drives". Using both credentials I've driven many hundreds or thousands of KMs.

Thanks
David
davidlinker

POSTER_ID:12564841

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
Waze has 3 infrastructures
  • NA - USA & Canada
  • ROTW - rest of the world
  • Israel
NA & ROTW share usernames, Israel does not (*Waze is currently merging the Israel servers into the ROTW infrastructure). As CBenson said, you need to make sure you are logging into the correct server.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by CBenson
When you go to Live Map --> Update Map --> Drives, are you by any chance on the North American server?
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902