Official Waze Feature/Bug List (vote on your favorites)

Post by noodlesnz
Waze has a uservoice account to keep track of popular features you want implemented and bugs you want fixed.

http://waze.uservoice.com/

Hopefully this will give a central location for ideas and stop people from repeating the same ideas over and over.
noodlesnz

POSTER_ID:210213

Send a message
Last edited by noodlesnz on Thu May 27, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Gasolgrill
Excellent idea. Just hope the Waze crew will make it (or something similar) official.
Gasolgrill
Send a message
//Anders
AM Göteborg, Härryda och lite till med Samsung S4 och Peugeot 308, Peugeot Vivacity eller Crescent Trekking.

Post by krankyd
hi
sorry for not posting before - I'm still working on tweaking the 'voting' forums and then I will also make it a sticky, and maybe post a link from the 'support' and community pages on the site.

@m_linc:
At this time, we won't have a single sign in with your waze credentials, but as mentioned before - you can vote as anonymous, or you can use one of many other options (google account, twitter, aol account... etc). You don't have to sign in but it's easier to have some log in so you can get notified once something gets updated.
And if you don't want to use it... that's also ok. We just think it's a good way to capture what's really important - that is, what are the main features you guys want us to focus on.
krankyd
Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

Post by m_linc
that is nice...but when i try to log in for vote...i am asked for my email and pass...so i enter email and i get that is not correct....tryed 3 times...then i tryed waze user name....again same...so i cant log in....

and also i think that would be better that support first take care of lot of bugs in client and in editor...and not to add more new staff..and lot of new bugs....
m_linc
Send a message

Post by m_linc
lol....for shure i will not do that...register here...register there...register to 100 sites for something what i will use once...and who knows when again...sorry waze...but not this time...
m_linc
Send a message

Post by nivong
nice but why is there a limition of votes?
nivong
Send a message
L4 Noord Holland • Zuid Holland, The Netherlands

Post by noodlesnz
This has now become official! Thanks Waze for listening to your users
noodlesnz
Send a message

Post by robin1979
nivong wrote:nice but why is there a limition of votes?
So you can't vote for the same subject a hundred times?
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe