Forum Problems

Moderator: Unholy

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Ok, you don't have to report the Captcha problem anymore. Waze is aware of it. Hopefully they can fix it soon. So please only report problems that aren't posted yet in this thread.

As soon we have some feedback, we'll post it here.

Thanks!
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Re: Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:05 am

ok, here's a link to the list that's communicated to Waze...I'll post it in the openings post as well...


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:46 pm

It was asked by waze if we could make a list. They did share the spreadsheet and I saw some active visitors. Some points are marked as solved. So they are working on it I guess. :p

And if we are the forum experts, I wish. Better, i wish I was an admin. I'm sure I didn't have weekend before everything was fixed ;)
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 am

Actualy it does. But it's not exported well automatic to html ;)
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Re: Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:39 pm

I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn't load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk....

New topic works fine, same as pm's, users, etc....
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 pm

maantje76 wrote:I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn't load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk....

New topic works fine, same as pm's, users, etc....

Does someone else also encounter issues like these?

In iPad I can't see any forum/subforum. Not even index. With 2 versions of Tapatalk same issue.

On iPhone the forum tab needs long loading time. I'll see index, but it isn't updated. So experts forum is not there. Country forum shows an old situation...see the location of Benelux. Back to where it was just after the update...but threads are updated...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361731778.346932.jpg
(94.17 KiB) Downloaded 1288 times
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 pm

I saw most of the points on our list were marked as solved by waze. I'll update the list later tonight
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Re: Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

maantje76 wrote:I saw most of the points on our list were marked as solved by waze. I'll update the list later tonight


'solved' column is added to the document....
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Re: Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 am

maantje76 wrote:
maantje76 wrote:I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn't load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk....

New topic works fine, same as pm's, users, etc....

Does someone else also encounter issues like these?

In iPad I can't see any forum/subforum. Not even index. With 2 versions of Tapatalk same issue.

On iPhone the forum tab needs long loading time. I'll see index, but it isn't updated. So experts forum is not there. Country forum shows an old situation...see the location of Benelux. Back to where it was just after the update...but threads are updated...


Just a small update. I discovered something strange....The problem I described above, still exists. Also after a clean install of Tapatalk. Browsing the forum anonymous works fine. So I made a new profile with my testaccount....then it works fine. Switching back to my normal account results in the same problem....why o why?!
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 pm

deeggo wrote:In Tapatalk my favorite forums list still doesn't show forums with new posts in bold. I don't see this bug on the list either.

I'll hope I get more info tomorrow about updating TT plugin.
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
 
Posts: 4323
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 319 times

PreviousNext

Return to Website, Community, General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users