Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by kentsmith9
jasonh300 wrote:I also just noticed that the post count in my dashboard hasn't increased since the day the forum was upgraded.
I assume this is still broken for everyone. Mine certainly is broken still.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
dmcconachie wrote:Ooh, participated column on Tapatalk is back. I also got this option too...
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/11/eja3aguj.jpg

Progress! :-D
Confirmed both discussed items working in iOS6 as well.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
jasonh300 wrote:
foxitrot wrote:
fvwazing wrote: That, and I have a feeling that the "Favorite Subjects" (in Tapatalk) is somehow erratic - not all my participated threads become automatically favorites or so it seems.
Not only this, I'm regularly loosing some Favorites, even these I've already written into (e.g. the Android 3.6.0.0 thread, but also other ones) and/or already multiple times subscribed myself into.
Okay...this was supposed to be an example of the nested quote problem, but it seems to have gone away.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
I noticed on the web interface the quotations are fine. I see in this post on tapatalk all the quotes are visible, but when I view jasonh300's post on tapatalk I only see the last quote level.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
You can see in my post above that my quotation of jasonh300 got pretty messed up. The Timbones quote did not register, so the closing quotes got out of sync and the text from jasonh300 was not matched to the open quote.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
So in Tapatalk you have to manually remove any quote nested more than 3 deep.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
jasonh300 wrote:
kentsmith9 wrote:So in Tapatalk you have to manually remove any quote nested more than 3 deep.
Yes, which really isn't the easiest thing to do.
Especially with my fat fingers on my little iPhone 4. :lol:
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
foxitrot wrote:
kentsmith9 wrote:So in Tapatalk you have to manually remove any quote nested more than 3 deep.
You had to practise this anyway in web forum, as it was rejecting more than 3 quotes as well. (Not tried with the updated version.)
Oh. I never had a reason to quote more than one or two deep. I see it is a forum problem that Tapatalk does not try to prevent so runs into the issue. Probably a bug in the forum code so they just stop the UI from creating the problem and Tapatalk uses its own.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
jasonh300 wrote:My total posts decreased by 11 last night.
Groundhog Day?
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
petervdveen wrote:Ah.. Something new for me.

It's not possible to use the normal forum login anymore.
We now have to login with the login button on the top right of our screen.
I just noticed this same thing. All pages required me to log in and would not accept my credentials until I used the "login" button.

Also I had problems logging into the Wiki yesterday, but today it is fine. I assume that is unrelated.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
kentsmith9 wrote:Also I had problems logging into the Wiki yesterday, but today it is fine. I assume that is unrelated.
Now I don't know what is going on with the Wiki side. I was logged in and then went to the main page and noticed I was no longer logged in. After multiple attempts and different combinations I was logged in again for the Wiki.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message