Post by SkiDooGuy
There has never been one in Waze's phpBB instance, but there is a notifications page under your account page.

As for changing that email, there is only one place you can change the email address associated with your Waze account, which is in the app. Settings > Account & login > Email

They likely only allow it to be changed in one place to ensure it correctly populates across all their applications.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 1
Send a message
Assistant Regional Coordinator: Great Lakes Region
Local Champ: Canada, USA
Country Manager: Canada, USA, Palau
Rank 6 editor

https://i.ibb.co/ZNbYyt5/RIPIain.png

Post by SkiDooGuy
Sleepwalker3 wrote:For the last 2 or 3 days the forum doesn't send any email to inform us when a new private message is in.

I didn't change my "Notify me on new private messages:" settings,
I confirmed the problem with another user.

So there's a problem with the forum software or the smtp server being used.

Well crap, this one I can't help with. Need a forum admin with access to the logs to see which end the error is happening on.

May end up having to wait until the holidays are over for Waze.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Rank 6 editor

Post by SkiDooGuy
The forum admins indicated that there was nothing in the logs within phpBB, so that means we will need Waze devs to take a look.

As it's the holiday season for them that may be several weeks.

Please feel free to ping back here if it's not resolved by the end of Oct.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Rank 6 editor

Post by SkiDooGuy
JohnDoe75 wrote:Still nothing on why we don't receive any notifications anymore?

Thanks
The previous few posts state what we are waiting on. When Waze updates us, we’ll update here.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Rank 6 editor

Post by SkiDooGuy
I've also seen reports this morning of email notifications working.

I'm sure vacation was great, but it's nice having the devs back at it.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Rank 6 editor

Post by SkiDooGuy
jarkaz wrote:Despite the correct login to the forum, the "Login" message will still appear on the right. See screenshot.
What's happening? This is a BUG.

This is not directly a forum issue, but more likely an issue in the way the custom banner Waze displays above the forum reads the login/cookie status from the forum.

I doubt that this will get a high priority at this time, but will ensure Waze knows about it.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Rank 6 editor

Post by SkiDooGuy
There was an intermittent issue a few days ago, and now and again the forum takes a coffee break and throws that error. But it's not on your end and there's nothing that we can do per say.

It's one of the side effects of running a very old version of this board and having it so bloated.
SkiDooGuy
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Rank 6 editor

Post by Sleepwalker3
For the last 2 or 3 days the forum doesn't send any email to inform us when a new private message is in.

I didn't change my "Notify me on new private messages:" settings,
I confirmed the problem with another user.

So there's a problem with the forum software or the smtp server being used.
Sleepwalker3
Send a message

Post by Sleepwalker3
Any news regarding this problem? ( phpBB forum software can't send any email at this time. ) thanks!
Sleepwalker3
Send a message

Post by smokecom
energyke wrote:
rpremuz wrote:I'm new to this forum (although I have a lot of experience with similar forums powered by phpBB).

I notice that the forum is quite slow. When I write a new post or a reply I usually preview the message before submitting. But here I have to wait quite long for the preview and my browser (Chromium) often reports Error 502: "The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request". Reloading the page does not help, and if I go back in the browser I lose my editing.

Is this a known issue?

-- rpr.
This means a bad gateway try to clear your cache
Il existe de nombreux types de cigarettes électroniques et le meilleur pour vous dépend de votre profil de fumement et vos goûts comme la marque eleaf. Chaque type a ses avantages et des inconvénients, et ces différences peuvent influencer votre choix. Les tubes et les pods sont petits et discrets, mais ont une autonomie et une performance limitées. Les boîtes, d'autre part, sont plus compliquées et ont plusieurs réglages. Voici quelques éléments à garder à l'esprit lors du choix de votre cigarette électronique.La plupart des cigarettes électroniques comme chez Geekvape ont un chargeur intégré, qui peut être pratique à transporter avec vous. Vous pouvez charger votre cigarette électronique en le branchant dans une prise murale ou un port USB. Le cordon USB doit être suffisamment long pour atteindre la batterie et doit être placé dans un endroit sûr. Un plomb de charge peut avoir des lumières LED, qui indiquent le statut de charge des batteries. Assurez-vous de garder la cigarette électronique hors de la portée des enfants.Les cigarettes électroniques avancées Joyetech répondent aux besoins d'un type de pot spécifique. Certains fumeurs préfèrent une option plus portable, tandis que d'autres veulent plus d'autonomie. Certaines vapeurs jurent de reconstruire. Quelle que soit votre préférence personnelle, vous êtes sûr de trouver la bonne cigarette électronique dans un magasin près de chez vous. Une bonne cigarette électronique vous permettra d'abandonner le tabac pour le bien. N'oubliez pas que la meilleure cigarette électronique est celle qui correspond à vos besoins.

smokecom
Send a message
Last edited by smokecom on Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.