Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by top_gun_de
If your "new" account is low on points or drives, just delete it and use your app-credentials also for WME and Forum login. But only do this after verifying that the account on your phone has a "Waze-username" and a password. People who use just their FB-account to log into the app run into too many troubles.

Regards,

Detlev
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
The email-notifications are not caused by Tapatalk, they are a setting in the regular phpbb-forum under "User Control Panel".

Ciao,

Detlev
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by trailer38
Hello
Please could you help me....

Bonjour

j'ai recu cet email :

"Dear Wazer,

Your editing permissions have been blocked due to user complaints or suspicious editing behaviour
If this is not the case, we are truly sorry and invite you to refer to our support page (http://www.waze.com/support).

In general, it's very important to keep in touch with the community (http://www.waze.com/forum/). This will help you to avoid mistakes, such as editing against the community guidelines and so forth.

Please consult with your local champs in the forum, take a look at the Wiki And above all - a polite dialog with your community members is the key to being a good editor.

Thanks,

The Waze team"

Mon compte waze est donc bloqué je viens de le constater apres avoir reinstallé mon pc suite a une infection virale ou autre, depuis un certain temps il rammait pas mal mais je ne pensais pas que d'un moyen ou d'un autre cela posait un probleme sur l'editeur waze.
j'ai de plus changé de mot de passe.

je ne sais pas combien de temps mon compte sera bloqué...
merci de votre aide

Mes edition et mon comportement ne pose pas de problemes...
vous pouvez demander à la communauté france : exolium (5), arbaot (6)

merci

trailer38

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello I receive this email

"Dear Wazer,

Your editing permissions have been blocked due to user complaints or suspicious editing behaviour
If this is not the case, we are truly sorry and invite you to refer to our support page (http://www.waze.com/support).

In general, it's very important to keep in touch with the community (http://www.waze.com/forum/). This will help you to avoid mistakes, such as editing against the community guidelines and so forth.

Please consult with your local champs in the forum, take a look at the Wiki And above all - a polite dialog with your community members is the key to being a good editor.

Thanks,

The Waze team"

My account is blocked I have seen after having reinstalled my pc following a viral infection or another, for some time my computer did not good but I did not think of a way or another this posed a problem on waze editor.
I changed password.

I don t know how long my account will be blocked ...
thank you for your help

My edition and my behavior poses no problems ...
you can ask the community France: exolium (5) arbaot (6)

thank
trailer38
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by twist3r
Where is that post from Waze saying that they are fixing it ? All I see is this topic but no word from Waze on it. They've locked the topic about the Forum update even if some users have posted after the lock was set. That last post is great ... it's telling how great is the updated forum. While regular users are keep posting on this topic with dozens of problems. This is no way of keeping users happy.
twist3r
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by twist3r
Anybody have any clue why on earth the header of the forum still links to www.waze.com/livemap but I'm on the world.waze.com . It's not that hard to change a link and this is few weeks old issue (since the new header). Please change the links according to the server.
twist3r
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by TylonHHSpeedy
maantje76 wrote:You can check all forum related issues that were communicated to Waze in the following document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html

Thanks in advance!
How can I give you a statement to some issues? Because some are not anymore relevant, especialy Tapatalk issues.

Second: How can I disable eMail notification to my subscribsions? I dont wanna unwatch my subscribtion, I wanna just reduce my eMail.
TylonHHSpeedy
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by TylonHHSpeedy
I didn't mentioned Tapatalk and email in one issue.
The email notification was a second topic. Ave you're right, it has nothing to with tapatalk.
But I can't find the right settings. Do you have a link?
TylonHHSpeedy
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by TylonHHSpeedy
I don't want to unmark my subscribed threads. I want to keep my subscriptions but without email notifications.
TylonHHSpeedy
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by TylonHHSpeedy
Check for example the options at the bottom[img]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/24 ... 2a19e5.jpg[/img]
TylonHHSpeedy
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by usa_6elo2ik1
Yesterday I successfully converted my temporary ID (usa_6elo2ik1) to CTGreybeard and was actually able to post with that ID. I had even set a signature and my time zone, etc.

Today when I post I am back to posting under the temporary ID and my signature and time zone reverted to the defaults.

As I can't change the username myself could someone change it to CTGreybeard for me? That is my Waze login and should be what shows on the BB.

Thanks!
usa_6elo2ik1
Send a message
Bill Waggoner (CTGreybeard)
Western Connecticut