Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by RosembergRamiro
I was able to update my signature today. Just became AM very recently, so I'm glad I was able to change the level in signature with new img.
Just for the record, I'm using raking and shield images from http://sign.waze.tools/home/
:D
RosembergRamiro
Send a message

Post by rpremuz
I'm new to this forum (although I have a lot of experience with similar forums powered by phpBB).

I notice that the forum is quite slow. When I write a new post or a reply I usually preview the message before submitting. But here I have to wait quite long for the preview and my browser (Chromium) often reports Error 502: "The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request". Reloading the page does not help, and if I go back in the browser I lose my editing.

Is this a known issue?

-- rpr.
rpremuz
Send a message

Post by rpremuz
I've tried two browsers: Chromium and Chrome on a Linux Mint 64-bit system. The issue is present in both.

-- rpr.
rpremuz
Send a message

Post by russblau
Tapatalk was working for me until yesterday, but now forums won't refresh, and whenever I try to read a post I get "Network Error: please refresh"

This is Tapatalk 2 on iOS 6.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by russblau
A new issue -- since yesterday (23 June) the software has started unsubscribing me to some of the forums that I am subscribed to. In particular, "Official Announcements", "Waze Map Editor", and some others. This is not a Tapatalk issue; right now, I am logged in on the forums directly using a browser. I subscribed again to some of the forums listed above, and within minutes (during the same browsing session) I was no longer subscribed to them.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by russblau
sketch wrote:I would imagine the emails aren't being sent because the subscriptions are disappearing. Emails only come for subscribed topics.
As far as I can tell, the subscriptions disappear exactly when there is a post that would require an email to be sent.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by RussPA
I noticed my forum post count in my dashboard hasn't updated in several weeks. All other stats are updating daily, just not the post count. Could this be related somehow to the signature issue, like maybe they tweaked something else at the same time?
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Assistant Regional Coordinator - NOR
Global Champ - US
WME Beta Community Coordinator

Post by RussPA
So if someone were to upload the various signature png's to the wiki, we could replace the IMG codes with URL codes and get a working signature?
Or would it be better to wait for an official solution to the IMG issue?
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
Ah ok, scratch that idea. Then I guess the only option is to wait for an official solution.
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US

Post by RussPA
And if they aren't going to fix it anytime soon, how about giving us a few hours maybe once a week where they enable IMG so we can update our sigs
RussPA  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Global Champ - US