Yep - I just got a notification too! :D

As above, the link in the email is currently just www.waze.com
UK Country Administrator
AM: London (DELETED), S Wales
Waze 3.7.3 • iPhone 4S (iOS 6.1.3) • Chrome/XP
Community Champ
ImageImage
UK WikiWaze FAQ
My name is Iain and I'm a Wazaholic. I last edited 1 hour ago.
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Re: Forum Problems

Postby iainhouse » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:59 pm

jasonh300 wrote:I got this fixed for someone else last night. I'll forward it to the appropriate person.

Really? Did you mean to admit in public that you know how to resolve a problem? :lol:

Can you pass on the name "cabalino1" for me, please? Or remind me I'm an idiot and tell me where I should have known to report it myself. ;)
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ] Duplicate entry 'cabalino1' for key 'username_clean' [1062]
UK Country Administrator
AM: London (DELETED), S Wales
Waze 3.7.3 • iPhone 4S (iOS 6.1.3) • Chrome/XP
Community Champ
ImageImage
UK WikiWaze FAQ
My name is Iain and I'm a Wazaholic. I last edited 1 hour ago.
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby iknietjij » Sun May 12, 2013 2:24 pm

berestovskyy wrote:Hi!
For the last few days I'm getting HTTP Error 503 (Service Unavailable) accessing forum/wiki on WORLD server, i.e. http://world.waze.com/forum/. It's happening time to time, but it's esp. annoying when I type a PM and click submit :(

I've read about infrastructure work and cleared my cache. I'm not using taptalk.

Anyone having the same issue?

I'm having the same (503 in Chrome, no message just a blank page in Firefox). The suggestion maantje76 gives makes it work for me, though my bookmarks all contain world.* ;)

** Disclaimer: message posted from http://www.waze.com/forum/ **
Dumdeedum
This is my signature, it is very informative don't you think?
iknietjij

Postby iknietjij » Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Dashboard posts may only include posts not in private forums, but since you have access to those yourself it it shows up in your search.
Dumdeedum
This is my signature, it is very informative don't you think?
iknietjij

Postby Instigater » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:59 am

WTF? :shock:

Board index ‹ Country (Language) Forums ‹ Asia ‹ Malaysia ‹ Requests for new Area Manager ‹ Latvia
Community Coordinator: Latvia
LV community: Operācija "Meži" - saraujam!
Other communities: Take the challenge! Go green! Improve map of your country and show us the progress!
Instigater
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Instigater » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 pm

It's getting worse!

Code: Select all
Board index ‹ Country (Language) Forums ‹ Latin America Forums ‹ Belize ‹ Guyana ‹ Suriname ‹ Asia ‹ China ‹ Hong Kong ‹ India ‹ Unlock Requests ‹ Indonesia ‹ Sumatera ‹ Kalimantan ‹ Jawa & Madura ‹ Bali & Nusa Tenggara ‹ Sulawesi & Indonesia Bagian Timur ‹ Unlock Requests ‹ Japan 日本語で。 ‹ Kawagoe/Fujimino/Saitama city areas ‹ Pakistan ‹ Malaysia ‹ Requests for new Area Manager ‹ Bulgaria ‹ Caledonie ‹ Catalunya (Catalan) ‹ Croatia ‹ World Map Editor (WME) ‹ Aplikacija: naša navigacija na mobilnom uređaju ‹ Community: (Off-Topic) ‹ Wiki/ Tutorial/ FAQ ‹ Czech Republic and Slovakia ‹ CZ: Žádosti o úpravu cest v ČR ‹ Čerpací stanice ‹ SK: Žiadosti o úpravu ciest na Slovensku ‹ SK, CZ: Stretnutia Wazerov ‹ Denmark [dansk] ‹ Egypt ‹ Estonia ‹ Finland ‹ France [Français] ‹ Nouveau ? Besoin d'aide ? Venez ici en premier ! ‹ Tutos et astuces ‹ F.A.Q. ‹ Édition de la carte ‹ Aide à l'édition ‹ Les éditeurs, parlons-en ... ‹ Bugs ‹ Demandes de "dé-lockage" ‹ Demande de mise à jour ‹ L’application sur votre smartphone ‹ Android ‹ iOS ‹ Les autres (désolé) ‹ Bugs ‹ Communauté - Les régions ‹ NORD ‹ EST ‹ OUEST ‹ ÎLE-DE-FRANCE ‹ CENTRE ‹ SUD-OUEST ‹ SUD-EST ‹ D.O.M. ‹ Traductions ‹ Pour parler d'autre chose ‹ Latvia
Community Coordinator: Latvia
LV community: Operācija "Meži" - saraujam!
Other communities: Take the challenge! Go green! Improve map of your country and show us the progress!
Instigater
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby jasonh300 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Tapatalk is working fine for me, except that the Participated link shows no posts. The New Posts link is fine.

Also, I got a PM yesterday and got no notification of it...no pop-up window and no e-mail like I normally get. I don't think it even showed (1 new messages) like it should've. I just happened to go into my inbox and notice the new message there (I just checked the Global Settings and those options are still checked).
New Orleans, Louisiana
Regional Coordinator, South-Central Region
Waze FAQ ... Best Map Editing Practice ... Waze chat on IRC.
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby jasonh300 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:31 pm

OH...one more thing. I have a folder in my PM inbox that shows it has 126 messages in it, but there's no list of messages and I can't delete the folder. I think I moved all of the messages out (it's an overflow folder) but it still thinks the messages are there.
New Orleans, Louisiana
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby jasonh300 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:02 pm

maantje76 wrote:Does someone else also have the problem tapatalk shows more new threads then there actualy are?

If you mean the number of unread threads, the number seems to be very inconsistent...I haven't really noticed if it's high or low, and it seems to change with each refresh.
New Orleans, Louisiana
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby jasonh300 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 pm

maantje76 wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:If you mean the number of unread threads, the number seems to be very inconsistent...I haven't really noticed if it's high or low, and it seems to change with each refresh.

(on iphone) you see only a part of all unread threads. You have to swipe to add the next bunch, etc...

so it shows something as 98 of 106....loading the next give 104 of 106....the other 2 won't load as they don't exists. So sometimes it shows there are 2 or 3 threads more, but there aren't. You can swipe what you want....

This wasn't before the upgrade....

I always had this problem...especially in the morning when there was 50+ threads with new posts.

I'm using iPhone Tapatalk 2.

In the old Tapatalk 1, it shows 98 Unread right now. Nothing in Participated. Upon scrolling down, it showed "Pull Up to Load More 50 of 98 loaded".

Switching over to Tapatalk 2, it immediately showed Unread (99). When I scroll down, it automatically started loading more posts without the little message.

Looking at the web, I see a count of 100 in the Unread list. (posts are coming in).

Going back to Tapatalk 1, it now shows 99+ for Unread. It never would show more than 99+. And Tapatalk 2 now shows (103).

Maybe this is something that has just started working because this seems to be a lot more consistent than it was last night.
New Orleans, Louisiana
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Website, Community, General