Forum Problems

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

jasonh300 wrote:If you mean the number of unread threads, the number seems to be very inconsistent...I haven't really noticed if it's high or low, and it seems to change with each refresh.

(on iphone) you see only a part of all unread threads. You have to swipe to add the next bunch, etc...

so it shows something as 98 of 106....loading the next give 104 of 106....the other 2 won't load as they don't exists. So sometimes it shows there are 2 or 3 threads more, but there aren't. You can swipe what you want....

This wasn't before the upgrade....
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:34 pm

npv1459 wrote:I have tapatalk problems in the last post tab when you tap on last menu.. I can't see subscribed threads even if there's some new messages
I just tried to uninstall and reinstall app without any results
Using iphone 4 ios 6.1

I don't know exactly what you mean....youre using V1 or V2 of tapatalk?

If I select the last posts tab, I can choose from unread, participated and all.
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:36 pm

vargosz wrote:In forum description are nicks of moderators written twice. Actually it is not problem, only strange behavior of the forum...

mods.gif
I put it on the list, thanks!
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:46 pm

jasonh300 wrote:Okay, I'm getting the popup window and the (1 new messages) notice when I get a PM, but I'm still not getting an e-mail when I receive a PM. I've double checked all my settings again, and even re-entered my e-mail address to be sure.

Also, Quick Reply seems to be available as an option on some of the Admin forums, but nowhere else. That should be enabled everywhere.

It's on the list
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:47 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:I would like the "Solved" functionality put back. There are a few threads marked as "Solved" but the ability to do the action for this has been removed. I think it can be quite useful as the green checkmark is a link to the post in the thread which has been flagged by the OP as the solution/answer.

I also would like to see it...I'll put it on the list as well
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:51 pm

fedelosa wrote:Same problem with moderators nicks, and does the announcements supposed to be there?

first problem is on the list allready. The announcements I can't remember, but I think in the past they have been below the subforums as well. Maybe someone can approve or disapprove that?
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:25 pm

that's allready on the list...but you aren't subscriped to them....those are the threads where you dis post something....subscripe is another thing...
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby maantje76 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 am

lopaolo69 wrote:Why the "announcement" are in all folders and subfolders of the forum? There are some "announcement" have no reason to be in some subfolders. For example "Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg forum" is not useful in "italian waze wiki", isn't it?
Maybe some threads are "spammed" everywhere for an error...

If you did read that 'Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg' announcement you can understand why it's there. We receive PM's and emails from users that tell us their country forum is 'gone'. As there was no communication about the migration of these 3 countries, nobody did know this. And there isn't made a temporary link in the old forums to the new location....And as last, the new Benelux forum is at the wrong location in the list....

To make an announcement it's only local or a global. Global is visable in all (sub)forums. Placing a local doesn't make much sence ;) It's only for a few fays so the regular visitors can find their way...

Thanks for the understanding...
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby maantje76 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:32 pm

petervdveen wrote:Not for me.

For world it is missing indeed. At www it's there. But clearing cache and cookies solved it for now...
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Ok, you don't have to report the Captcha problem anymore. Waze is aware of it. Hopefully they can fix it soon. So please only report problems that aren't posted yet in this thread.

As soon we have some feedback, we'll post it here.

Thanks!
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Website, Community, General