Forum Problems

Moderator: Unholy

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 am

Actualy it does. But it's not exported well automatic to html ;)
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Re: Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:39 pm

I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn't load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk....

New topic works fine, same as pm's, users, etc....
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:50 pm

maantje76 wrote:I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn't load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk....

New topic works fine, same as pm's, users, etc....

Does someone else also encounter issues like these?

In iPad I can't see any forum/subforum. Not even index. With 2 versions of Tapatalk same issue.

On iPhone the forum tab needs long loading time. I'll see index, but it isn't updated. So experts forum is not there. Country forum shows an old situation...see the location of Benelux. Back to where it was just after the update...but threads are updated...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361731778.346932.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361731778.346932.jpg (94.17 KiB) Viewed 979 times
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:45 pm

I saw most of the points on our list were marked as solved by waze. I'll update the list later tonight
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Re: Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

maantje76 wrote:I saw most of the points on our list were marked as solved by waze. I'll update the list later tonight


'solved' column is added to the document....
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Re: Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 am

maantje76 wrote:
maantje76 wrote:I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn't load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk....

New topic works fine, same as pm's, users, etc....

Does someone else also encounter issues like these?

In iPad I can't see any forum/subforum. Not even index. With 2 versions of Tapatalk same issue.

On iPhone the forum tab needs long loading time. I'll see index, but it isn't updated. So experts forum is not there. Country forum shows an old situation...see the location of Benelux. Back to where it was just after the update...but threads are updated...


Just a small update. I discovered something strange....The problem I described above, still exists. Also after a clean install of Tapatalk. Browsing the forum anonymous works fine. So I made a new profile with my testaccount....then it works fine. Switching back to my normal account results in the same problem....why o why?!
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:43 pm

deeggo wrote:In Tapatalk my favorite forums list still doesn't show forums with new posts in bold. I don't see this bug on the list either.

I'll hope I get more info tomorrow about updating TT plugin.
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 am

I'll put it on the list after getting some sleep :-)
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 pm

I did allready put it on the list this morning :-)
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

Forum Problems

Postby maantje76 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:11 pm

fvwazing wrote:When uploading an image to "this forum" with Tapatalk:
Image

With "Tapatalk hosted", there is no problem.

This problem also existed before the update from time to time...
Image
maantje76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
 
Posts: 4313
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:16 pm
Location: BeNeLux
Has thanked: 111 times
Been thanked: 308 times

PreviousNext

Return to Website, Community, General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher