"keep me logged in" does not keep me logged in

Post by krankyd
The 'keep me logged in' button doesn't currently work. We're aware of it and working on fixing it - sorry if you keep trying.... we would rather have you blame the machine, but it's on us to fix it :)
krankyd

POSTER_ID:84

Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

Post by cobra
Oddly enough, it's been working for me in both safari and recent firefox (Mac and Win xp.) I hadn't tried it in a while, because I assumed it was still broken, but at least for the forum it's been working here. I still have to log in to other things though (cartouche.)
cobra
Send a message

Post by jondrush
It really screws with autofills. I never know what I'm gonna get. Can this be changed?
jondrush
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
tskramp wrote:Sort of relating to this, does anyone know why lasspass does not work for this site? When I login lastpass offers to save my credentials, but any subsequent login does not autologin or bring up the form fill option. Nor does it work when I manually right click and select form fill.
The login form is not it's own page, it's a javascript form that is shown on click of the button. This is messing with lastpass. Best I can get it to do is autofill on request. But not autofill or autologin on it's own.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by robin1979
krankyd wrote:The 'keep me logged in' button doesn't currently work. We're aware of it and working on fixing it - sorry if you keep trying.... we would rather have you blame the machine, but it's on us to fix it :)
Is there a developers forum here?
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Post by TK80866
cobra wrote:Oddly enough, it's been working for me in both safari and recent firefox (Mac and Win xp.) I hadn't tried it in a while, because I assumed it was still broken, but at least for the forum it's been working here. I still have to log in to other things though (cartouche.)
The forum is a different system, it's not from themselves but it comes from phpbb.
TK80866
Send a message
Had a lot of outdated stuff here.. I should be more active, I guess ;)

Post by tskramp
Sort of relating to this, does anyone know why lasspass does not work for this site? When I login lastpass offers to save my credentials, but any subsequent login does not autologin or bring up the form fill option. Nor does it work when I manually right click and select form fill.
tskramp
Send a message
Area Manager: Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, West Ashley, Summerville, Hanahan SC
Phone: Nexus One (Froyo)
Waze 1.9.0

Post by tskramp
jondrush wrote:It really screws with autofills. I never know what I'm gonna get. Can this be changed?
I never get anything. It doesn't give me the option. And if i right click in the field and select autofill for waze.com nothing still shows up. but it would be nice if this could be fixed somehow
tskramp
Send a message
Area Manager: Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, West Ashley, Summerville, Hanahan SC
Phone: Nexus One (Froyo)
Waze 1.9.0