Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Reporting a map problem in a locked area

Post by ACStringer
There is a problem in a map of Bellevue, WA near where I-405 and SR520 meet. The lanes from NB 405 to EB 520 are mislabeled, which causes a lot of confusion trying to get on the correct lane. I am not able to edit this myself as I am only a level 1 editor. I have tried a couple of times to send a map report, but in both cases it was resolved as needing more information. I have not been able to give more information while driving the freeway. Is there any other way to get this information to someone who can fix the map?
ACStringer

POSTER_ID:5918293

Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Can you give a permalink from the update map of the section in question. Select the road you need relabeled, hit the permalink in lower right corner. Copy URL and post it back here.

You can also place an update request pin on the live map from your PC. Left click the spot on the map, select report a problem and fill it out.

As editors, we can only mark a UR as solved or not identified. Waze sends out a can response, we can't add any other info that is needed from you. You can also PM the editor who closed the report, it is in your email response from Waze.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by orbitc
You need to have permalink for us to look at for that area.
this is how to for pemalink: http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Waze ... #Permalink

Also, there is an Update and Unlock section in the forum. You should use that area for these kind of requests.
http://www.waze.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!