My Account?!

Post by tskramp
I went to my dashboard and it shows only three routes from May 21, May 6, and Apr 4. It also says I only have 12 points and my rank is 71431. However I was previously rank 743 and had 17136 points. (According to the scoreboard on my phone). Also I drive every day with waze so there should be a lot more recent routes. What happened to all my data, and is anyone else having this problem?

Tim
tskramp

POSTER_ID:259228

Send a message
Area Manager: Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, West Ashley, Summerville, Hanahan SC
Phone: Nexus One (Froyo)
Waze 1.9.0

Post by guyverschuere
I am facing the same issue, but reversed.

My points and miles come perfectly on the world dashboard,
my forumposts on the www dashboard. Why aren't they combined?
guyverschuere
Send a message

Post by SnackBarHarses
guyverschuere wrote:I am facing the same issue, but reversed.

My points and miles come perfectly on the world dashboard,
my forumposts on the www dashboard. Why aren't they combined?
i guess it needs some more time before you see the points :) in the first two weeks of using waze there were some problems with updating my dashboard at world too, but now it's going more smooth (e.g. updates appear w/i few days)
SnackBarHarses
Send a message
(een van de) Area manager driehoek Amersfoort-Soest-Utrecht
IPhone 3GS | twitter: https://twitter.com/vanwaik
Tips & Trucs voor editen map: Basis uitleg voor editen kaart | Checklist snelwegen in NL | Naamgeving wegen in NL |

Post by tskramp
Now I'm also having problems editing the maps. I can't get to anything in the US. I try searching for it and nothing comes up. I looked at the forums and didn't see an update or anything going on that would explain the disappearance of everything when everything was working earlier this afternoon. Am I missing something?
tskramp
Send a message
Waze 1.9.0

Post by tskramp
unwallflower wrote:Make sure you are logged into http://www.waze.com and not world.waze.com.
Interesting. I was logged into world.waze.com. What's the difference, and how did I get there? Thanks for the help!
tskramp
Send a message
Waze 1.9.0

Post by unwallflower
Make sure you are logged into www.waze.com and not world.waze.com.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
The US site (www.waze.com) and the world site (world.waze.com) have different servers, so the points you collected in the US are uploaded the the US server and not the world server. At least that's how I understand it.

I'm not sure why, but it seems like sometimes I've ended up at world.waze.com too. I wonder if it occasionally redirects you or something, although I don't know why it would.
unwallflower
Send a message