Newbie probs & q's - points missing, general behavior

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Newbie probs & q's - points missing, general behavior

Postby Sime87 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:31 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:If someone else marks it Not There, then it's gone. If it's a car stopped on shoulder, it could be gone in just 2 minutes. If it's a police, it could be gone in two minutes. If it's Rain, then it could be gone in two minutes. You're on your way down the road, so it's up to the wazers behind you to behave. Since you're not there, it's very difficult to prove that the hazard is still valid.

In general I'm agree with you, if someone mark not There. But, regarding the traffic marker, in these past days I've noticed that just I reported the problem it remains on the map for only 2 second :shock:. Is this possible? I also noticed that the traffic reports of all the other wazers stay on map for a very little time, on the contrary (some weeks before) these reports stayed on the map for a long period (20/15 min). Infact, in many situations, it happens that more wazers try to report the same problem in a short period, but no marker remains on the map. So, is it due to the fact that a wazer mark Not There or something else?

Many thanks
Andrea
Iphone 5,iOS 6.1.4,Waze 3.7.2
AM Provincia Pavia e Alessandria
ImageImage Image↖Italian Docs
Tutto è relativo.Prendi un ultracentenario che rompe uno specchio:sarà ben lieto di sapere che ha ancora sette anni di disgrazie.
Sime87

Postby Sime87 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:17 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:I know that we've had issues lately with wazers appearing in the app, and they actually will disappear as you pan the map on the app.

I'm not sure that is related to the fact that they disappear when I pan the map. :?:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Without access to the back-end to see what might be happening, I'm really just guessing at things.

Tomorrow mornings I'll try to make some screenshot of these "disappeared" (if it'll happen again tomorrow) and then tomorrow evening I'll share with you all the screenshots.

Many thanks
Andrea
Iphone 5,iOS 6.1.4,Waze 3.7.2
AM Provincia Pavia e Alessandria
ImageImage Image↖Italian Docs
Tutto è relativo.Prendi un ultracentenario che rompe uno specchio:sarà ben lieto di sapere che ha ancora sette anni di disgrazie.
Sime87

Postby Sime87 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:51 am

Hi AlanOfTheBerg

As you can imagine this morning (in italy) everything works!Probably, it was only a problem of the past days, perhaps connected to the rollback...I don't know.

Many thanks for all
Sime87

Previous

Return to Website, Community, General