Post by unwallflower
cobra wrote:Except sometimes there are contests. For example, there was a recent soccer ball contest, where driving over soccer balls on the map gave you points. So many points gave you an entry in to a lottery for a iPad giveaway. So sometimes there are contests with prizes.
Truth! I forgot to mention that part. But they changed the contest format a while back so that it isn't directly related to points. Lately it has been that each road goodie (cupcake, normally, but they change them to different things for different contests) munched gives you one entry into the lottery.

So at least it isn't "whoever gets the most points wins", although more points certainly helps because it gives you more chances to win.

I wonder when the next contest will be.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
leo_lau wrote:Interestingly the point shown on Dashboard is different from that on Client but the ranking is same.
Yeah, I've been having this problem forever. It seems that the points on the client are always lower than the points on the dashboard.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
Maybe the forum posts aren't shown on the client, but I know for a fact that map edits are. I have thousands and thousands of points from map edits, and the point totals aren't off by that much for me.
unwallflower
Send a message