Why are people afraid?

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Why are people afraid?

Postby vince1612 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:52 am

Google now owns so many services (e-mail, calendar, youtube, blogger, etc...) That I don't think people would simply stop using it if they closed Waze...

We know for sure that Waze will remain more or less the same for at least 3 years. I don't think they will close it after that but there is no way to be sure.

As for why people are afraid of Google? It's mainly because of the current NSA spying scandal, PRISM etc... Personally I don't live in the US so I don't really care.
1+1=3 - L'union des talents dépasse leur simple addition. / Uniting talents goes beyond simply adding them up.
vince1612

Why are people afraid?

Postby xstewiex99 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:28 pm

to me google buying out waze is a good thing. things for waze will only improve as waze has more resources to use. we already have google search which is nice for address not listed in waze. were supposed to get google aerials to edit the map with. i'm not worried b/c it would be suicide for google to shut down waze which has so many people using it. people would lose respect for google and maybe even stop using google if they did something like that.
xstewiex99

Return to Website, Community, General