Not getting any points

Post by
So im driving across the country from CA to GA. I started Thursday and im already in Arkansas. Ive only accumulated 10 points. What gives??

POSTER_ID:16790106

Send a message

Post by avelez1
Hello jasonh300, I am also having that issue. My dashboard shows updated as of 9.5.2013 9:17 but my points total are at from at least two weeks ago. Any clue?
avelez1
Send a message

Post by avelez1
Thank you
avelez1
Send a message

Post by dknight212
MissSaibot wrote:So im driving across the country from CA to GA. I started Thursday and im already in Arkansas. Ive only accumulated 10 points. What gives??
Welcome to Waze!

You've only just joined so please just wait a few days, the points will come, don't worry!
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dknight212
Ah sorry about that. In which case there is probably a server issue of some kind. If I see others with the same issue I will link to here. Wait a few days then contact support.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
dknight212
Send a message

Post by dmaira1
Just chiming in - I have noticed that the dashboard says it was last updated Sep 1. I checked the status page for Waze and didn't see anything about anything being down. I know that sometimes there is a delay, but in the past it has only been max 2 days... is this a similar case where there's just a delay in the server processing the daily drives?
dmaira1
Send a message

Post by dmaira1
Just checked my dashboard and the info was updated today at 9:17. I was just curious to understand how long it could take to update.

Thanks for the info Jason!
dmaira1
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
MissSaibot wrote:I've been using waze for nearly a year now.
Are you looking at http://www.waze.com/dashboard ?
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
dmaira1 wrote:Just chiming in - I have noticed that the dashboard says it was last updated Sep 1. I checked the status page for Waze and didn't see anything about anything being down. I know that sometimes there is a delay, but in the past it has only been max 2 days... is this a similar case where there's just a delay in the server processing the daily drives?
In the past, it's gone weeks without update, however, that hasn't happened in a while. I reported this to support last night and it was updated shortly after. So now, the date should be showing 9.5.2013, 8:17 for North America.

Is anyone still having issues?
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I forwarded a link to this thread to support, specifically mentioning avelez1.

They'll probably try to audit your points to see what's happening and determine if it's happening to others.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
dmaira1 wrote:Just checked my dashboard and the info was updated today at 9:17. I was just curious to understand how long it could take to update.

Thanks for the info Jason!
The process just stopped working. Until someone in a position to contact the admins notices and let them know, it's wasn't going to get fixed.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message