robertotrumpet

POSTER_ID:932302

Send a message

Post by EARamos
robertotrumpet wrote:please develope waze client for blackberry storm 9550 =(
I'm looking forward to this application many
thanks....
Hi Roberto et al,

The latest Waze 2.1 is somehow working on the Storm 2, see my post at http://world.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 43e#p47603

Greetings,
E.A.R.
EARamos
Send a message

Post by GizmoGuy411
Does anyone know what happens when you have more than one client? I have an iPad and a Storm2, and wondered what would happen if I try to use both at the same time. I assume the latest one to connect would take precedent.

I have tried to get the latest BB Beta to work on my Storm2, but no luck so far. For some reason the compatibility option is missing too. When I get a chance I'll try deleting it and then install it again to see if the compat op is available.
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by GizmoGuy411
sandjaja wrote:Gizmo, did you get your answer?
I use 2 client too, since my iPad get good GPS reception and draw much good tracking beside my iPhone.
I still wait what will happen since my iPhone tracking already shown in my dashboard and still wait for another day if my iPad tracking show up too

No. I did not get an answer yet.

Since I have a BlackBerry Storm2, I can not get the Waze app to work correctly yet.

Once they have an app that will work ok on my Storm2, I will try to find out what happens if I try to connect the iPad and the Storm2 at the same time.

I suspect, that only one will work at a time.
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by sandjaja
Gizmo, did you get your answer?
I use 2 client too, since my iPad get good GPS reception and draw much good tracking beside my iPhone.
I still wait what will happen since my iPhone tracking already shown in my dashboard and still wait for another day if my iPad tracking show up too
sandjaja
Send a message
iPad 3G user for tracking
Area Manager for Samarinda, Balikpapan, Surabaya and surrounding areas

Post by sandjaja
GizmoGuy411 wrote: I suspect, that only one will work at a time.
Yes, after several days I noticed only the first client recorded. So I use another username for my second client. My iPad 3G as the main client with my main username and my iPhone with my second username. Since iPad more powerful in GPS reception, lately I get good street tracking with my iPad.
sandjaja
Send a message
iPad 3G user for tracking
Area Manager for Samarinda, Balikpapan, Surabaya and surrounding areas

Post by TN_Snoopy
using the "cut-n-paste" mode, was able to get it running on my Storm II, but it is very difficult to use. I would love to be using this app. Any time line on availability on the Storm series?

I know everyone is asking this, but I'm hoping that the more people ask, the more important it will become! :)

Thanks
--TN_Snoopy.
TN_Snoopy
Send a message

Post by waynemcdougall
People have been using waze on the storm although I don't know about that particular model.

Have you tried the latest 2.1 beta for blackberry?

If you can't log in to Waze using the Blackberry Storm: Choose options - applications and then enable compatibility mode for the Waze app
waynemcdougall
Send a message
Waze User Manuals, Map Editing guide and support at http://www.waze.com/wiki
Wayne McDougall
Make Friends with me on Facebook and we'll compete against each other on the Scoreboard
http://www.facebook.com/wayne.w.mcdougall