Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by support
Hi everybody,

We are aware of this problem, and currently working on it. This should take about a day until all routes will be updated.
Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Corin
support
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by support
Hi all,

We are aware of this problem and working for solution.
The process has not completed yet, soon will be updated.

Regards,
Liz
support
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by support
Hi guys!

currently the updates of drives and points are being delayed.
the shorter drives will be updated before the longer ones even if they were made few days after the longer ones.
this delay is temporary and we are working to fix it

thanks!

Ori
support
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by thePUAswitch
I too am having issues. None of my routes show up, and I do not know how to collect the bonus points I drive over. It says you earned 25 bonus points! Go get it! So how do I get it? I am confused. I do believe I should have more points than I currently have.
thePUAswitch
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
support wrote:Hello everybody:

Please check, that you are navigating with your username, and not with a temporal username.
This could be the reason of why your routes are not appearing in your archive.
Anyway, if you still having problems, please write us again and we will be glad to help you.

Aaron P.
Sorry Aaron, but this is clearly a problem on the waze server side and NOT a problem with usernames. There are other posts on these forums from people saying that their routes aren't up to date.

Mine aren't up to date as well, they are almost a week behind. The servers aren't keeping up. This isn't a username problem.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
Heh, my last route is still from the 19th... almost a week and a half behind now. I really wouldn't worry... everything should show up, it's just behind.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
dgrundler wrote:
support wrote:Hi everybody,

We are aware of this problem, and currently working on it. This should take about a day until all routes will be updated.
Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Corin
Considering that it has been over two days since you posted this, I'm assuming that there are still some issues that they are trying to resolve?
Yeah... I've learned that "soon" in waze-speak can really be more like a few months, so it wouldn't surprise me if "about a day" really means longer than a day.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
ferouque wrote:Yep looks like they've sorted it
Well dove team !!!! ;-)
Not on my end. My last route is still from two weeks ago.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
ferouque wrote:ok when does the server update cause i can't look at the scoreboard around 5.30 -07.30 but when does the day to day go from

cause adding my day for today right now from when i started driving tuesday morning at 3 am i've done
i've done 1000 km take what i have done today 236 is around 764km

x that by 3.2 points per km
works out to be about

2444 points not including me chating, road updates for two days munching

12 ferouque 2691 +2

telling me i've done only 246 of every thing else
i did well over 150 worth chating yesterday on the system
Read this topic. Updates of routes and points are delayed. Your points will show up, they are just delayed because the servers are behind. This was stated by support a few posts above yours.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
bumblebbee wrote:
fvwazing wrote:
ferouque wrote:i did well over 150 worth chating yesterday on the system
I think I have read that there are no points granted for chatting - only for reporting.
Makes sense, duh.

If there are no points granted for chatting, then why does it notify you that you've earned 6 pts when you ping someone and 3 pts when you respond?
You do receive points for chatting. I think fvwazing may be confused.
unwallflower
Send a message