Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Announce a traffic jam/accident on different street.

Post by jakudo
Hi,

I was driving thru city the other day and saw a traffic jam on the different street than I was driving. Is there any possibility to put some information to waze maps to different street than I'm driving?
Also my apartment is next to big street, where the traffic jam is almost every day evening. Is there any way to input the information about it to waze from my apartment, if I don't have a GPS signal?

jakudo

POSTER_ID:1031952

Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Pretty sure there was already a uservoice for this - can't check from here though

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by jakudo
ok, thanks for quick response;)
jakudo
Send a message

Post by jakudo
yes, I'd love to have this feature. Sometimes I see that something happened in next street or somewhere, where I'm not driving.
jakudo
Send a message

Post by jakudo
Great:) I didn't expect that many replies. I hope the developers will add this feature in future ;)

Drive safe! ;)
jakudo
Send a message

Post by lance-tek
quite often I travel on an overpass and can see traffic backups heading miles up the road but I can't report them because I am not driving on that road. I definitely think that would be a great addition in the future...
lance-tek
Send a message
Wazing with my Motorolla Droid 2 Global and my BlackBerry Storm (D2G is better though)

Post by NBlade
I do think this is a good idea for the future ;)
NBlade
Send a message

NBlade
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
No, this isn't possible at this time. There have been discussions about adding remote reporting, but as of right now you can only report incidents happening on the road you are currently on.
unwallflower
Send a message