Edit event later

Post by jakudo
Is there any way how to edit event later? Few minutes ago I've seen some people having problem with their car on the road. So I've posted "Hazard" with no information about it. It was close to my home so after 2-3 minutes I was in my apartment and wanted to edit it with some information there. Is there any way how to do it? Or edit some other event - like there is no traffic anymore or there is no car accident anymore, etc... ?

P.S.: I wanted to search it here, however, the search feature told me that I'm using to common words...
jakudo

POSTER_ID:1031952

Send a message

Post by jakudo
hmm, that's true, there was the hide button. I can't try it now, cos I'm inside, however, I'll try it tomorrow.
Thanks for the tip :)

EDIT: I've tried the "Hide" button and it works just great! Some mark appeared in the right middle of screen and I was able to edit it later :)
jakudo
Send a message

Post by RallyChris
You can't edit after you send. You could add a comment afterwards.

You used to be able to delay sending the report till it was safe to type, last time I used this it put a little icon in the lower right to retrieve the hidden report. I'm not able to find this on the iPhone version at this time. If I "hide" the report, I can't see anyway to retrieve it. Anybody have a work flow for this?
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png