I pledge allegiance to my Waze

Post by usa_4gxvjydg
I have finally surrendered to the accuracy of the technology and information provided by this app.

So hereby...

I pledge allegiance
To my Waze
The tool I use for crowd sourcing my commute each day
And to the technology
From which it was born
All Wazers, indivisible
With liberty and quick commutes for all

Now if I could just figure out how to change my username without losing all my miles.
usa_4gxvjydg

POSTER_ID:16777378

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
usa_4gxvjydg wrote:Now if I could just figure out how to change my username without losing all my miles.
Try the READ ME! Changing world_xxx and usa_xxx username post in the ! ATTENTION: READ HERE FIRST ! forum. You know, the one with the Forum Rules that tell you to Search Before Posting.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
usa_4gxvjydg wrote:Duh you don't think I did that? I can't get it to work following either set of instructions. I will have my husband look into it.

Try to not assume and compound it with condescension, ok? After 18 years online I know my way around.
You'd be amazed at the amount of users that don't read them - this forum is littered with posts asking questions that could be easily answered if the user had searched. We need to cover the bases first.

If you've been online for 18 years, you should know enough to say "I tried these instructions and they didn't work" when asking a question like this and then you won't get sent to the instructions you've already tried. You would have also found this topic viewtopic.php?f=12&t=65598 where the user is pointed to the same place you were. And there is also this set of directions: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=31834&start=20#p389749 you would have found links to.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by usa_4gxvjydg
Duh you don't think I did that? I can't get it to work following either set of instructions. I will have my husband look into it.

Try to not assume and compound it with condescension, ok? After 18 years online I know my way around.
usa_4gxvjydg
Send a message