waze keep crashin on nexus 4

Post by world_mo3rxgai
I couldn't seem to get waze working on my nexus 4. It is running the latest version of stock android, however waze keeps "the application has stopped working" every 1 or 2 minutes tops. There are several of my friends with s3 mini and galaxy note 2 that share the same problem. They did not modify their OSes as well (rooting / custom ROM)

is there anybody that can help me ? I'm from Indonesia, and because of our traffic condition, apps like waze can be very useful for us. Thx
world_mo3rxgai

POSTER_ID:16835371

Send a message

Post by CBenson
You may want to go the support page, ask a question and work through to the "If you cannot find your answer, Please click here to contact us" message and actually ask waze support if they can help with the issue.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by fieldenm
Waze occasionally stops working on my Galaxy S3. I find that a quick restart (reboot) always solves the problem. Not ideal, but the best fix I know.
fieldenm
Send a message

Post by world_mo3rxgai
i have reinstalled couple of times but still it crashes on me. is there any way to figure out what happened ?? i have minimal apps (flipboard, facebook, bbm, whatsapp, battery doctor, and 4 games), and done no modification to the android whatsoever.

I seems to crash more quickly if i'm using it to navigate. It doesn't crash that often if i turned it on at home doing nothing. Could it be something to do with the gps or the mobile signal ?? (i'm on wifi at home )
world_mo3rxgai
Send a message

Post by world_mo3rxgai
Really ? No one can help ?? What a waze (pun intended)
world_mo3rxgai
Send a message

Post by zCougar
Try to reinstall. I use Nexus4 daily without any problems. Worked before and works now with 4.3 update.

--
Cougar
zCougar
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Waze 4.83.5.1: Galaxy S21 5G | | Atom
CM@Estonia / WME beta tester / Android beta tester
PALUN LOE: Waze eestikeelne juhend wikis