Windows Phone 8 beta registration

Post by Mitsu
I am a beta tester on Windows Phone, and I am registered with one , and used to run Waze on my WP8.

Now I have a new device, and because of various reasons, I need to use a different "Microsoft Account" (...@outlook.com) account.

When I attempt to d/l the beta version (3.7.3.206), it errors as "You do not have permissions to download this app".

Can I change my registered beta email address?
Mitsu

POSTER_ID:16839473

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
please use the centercode site or forum to ask questions about beta app or the beta program. There is a "trouble logging in" link on the site login page if you don't remember your password.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
mitsu wrote:Could you please give me a pointer/hint/link to where you mean I should have asked this question?
I already wrote the hint/place: centercode. The URL is pretty obvious and you've been there before to register: http://www.centercode.com, the beta testing site. There are forums there.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Mitsu
Thanks AlanOfTheBerg, I assumed that with no obvious visible alternative, the "General" forum would be the right place to ask.

Could you please give me a pointer/hint/link to where you mean I should have asked this question?
Mitsu
Send a message