How to add a friend???

Post by lucaslux
i have tried to find it but was not succesful.

where do i add my friend,,, it must be possible because i can get points for adding a friend but i just cant find how to do so???

please help,

it must be something simple:S

greetz lucas
lucaslux

POSTER_ID:909260

Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
I don't think it's stupid, that's a bit harsh. Personally I think it's more suited to twitter than facebook but there have been other threads debating this (haven't there unwallflower! ;) )

Sent from my HTC Desire
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
I may or may not have derailed a few threads with my opinion that Waze should be it's OWN social network and not rely solely on the success of other social networks...
I wouldn't disagree with that, in fact as long as it could still link to others I would probably Agree with it!

Sent from my HTC Desire
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by lucaslux
ok thnx guys.

i hate facebook, so that's a no go

very very stupid.
lucaslux
Send a message

Post by lucaslux
i think waze should have there own friend list..

so that i can just tap a friends name and it will show me where he/she is.
lucaslux
Send a message

Post by RickW-NC
The way I heard about Waze was through foursquare. I only installed it so I could get the badge. Little did I know that Waze would present such a fun and challenging puzzle. That was last June and I do not drive at all without Waze being on now. An isolated social network has a hard time growing but when they are all entangled, you just never know which part will flourish. Although it sometimes has problems with new destinations, it has been absolutely brilliant with some of my older ones. Waze on.
RickW-NC
Send a message
Verizon iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 Waze 3.1.0.0 (Crown, AM)

Post by stiab3
You can add them here on the website. click on their username, and it's one of the selections.

s3
stiab3
Send a message
. . . still a long waze to go.
Area Manager - South Lakeland

Post by stiab3
I've linked waze to my foursquare, but neither is linked to my facebook.

Waze is not yet at the stage where I'd recommend it to friends. That wouldn't be good for waze.

s3
stiab3
Send a message
. . . still a long waze to go.
Area Manager - South Lakeland

Post by unwallflower
You need to connect waze to your facebook account, and have your friends do the same.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
stiab3 wrote:You can add them here on the website. click on their username, and it's one of the selections.

s3
That's different. That's just adding them as a friend on the forums... when Waze talks about adding friends or recruiting friends for contests, they are referring to the facebook connect.
unwallflower
Send a message