Post by unwallflower
dmcconachie wrote:I don't think it's stupid, that's a bit harsh. Personally I think it's more suited to twitter than facebook but there have been other threads debating this (haven't there unwallflower! ;) )
:D

I may or may not have derailed a few threads with my opinion that Waze should be it's OWN social network and not rely solely on the success of other social networks...
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
dmcconachie wrote:
I may or may not have derailed a few threads with my opinion that Waze should be it's OWN social network and not rely solely on the success of other social networks...
I wouldn't disagree with that, in fact as long as it could still link to others I would probably Agree with it!
Oh yeah, I think that we should still be able to connect to Facebook/twitter/foursqure/whatever... I think that Facebook (and twitter, inexplicably) have established themselves so much to the point where it would be hard for any other social network to truly succeed without some sort of ability to connect to those two.

I also think that I'm seeing more and more apps pop up that call themselves "social networks" simply because they offer connectivity to Facebook. Social network by association? Maybe.

I think that Waze took a step in the right direction by adding the groups feature. Now I can only hope they'll expand on it.

Here I go again, derailing another topic.
unwallflower
Send a message