Problem linking to Four Square

Post by mfoxjackson
I downloaded Four Square on my Blackberry Torch and want to link my Four Square account to my Waze account. I go to profile > Four Square and for some reason when I type in my user name and password it keeps knocking a few digits off the password I have typed in and then tells me my password is incorrect. Is there a place on the website here that I can make that connection? :?
mfoxjackson

POSTER_ID:669224

Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Pretty sure you can connect via the dashboard
http://www.waze.com/dashboard if you're in North America or
http://world.waze.com/dashboard anywhere else

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by dmcconachie
My password is 8 digits long and it truncates to 4 when I put it in but works fine. It's probably case sensitive so check that and also make sure your keyboard hasn't added a space to the end of your username!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by RickW-NC
It might be easier to go to foursquare and make your password shorter. Yea, I know it doesn't solve the real problem but you do want the badge right?
RickW-NC
Send a message
Verizon iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 Waze 3.1.0.0 (Crown, AM)

Post by unwallflower
You shouldn't have to change your password. For some reason it only displays 5 stars even if your password is longer, but if you type in the password correctly it should still work despite the fact that it's only displaying five digits.

Like dmcconachie said, make sure you have the case correct and make sure you aren't adding a space in anywhere.
unwallflower
Send a message