Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by krankyd
dopik wrote: How for example, do I enter a destination?
Try to hit the 'search' on the bottom of the screen, then choose 'new address'.
Check the user manual on the www.waze.com/wiki for more info...
krankyd
Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

Post by KW33D
Joshh, I know how you feel. I have only seen a couple other Wazers in Houston and I have been swamped with trying to fix the roads. It doesn't help that I-10 was expanded to over double it's previous capacity but the maps are still of the old interstate. It took me about an hour to create a 30 miles streach of tollway that has only existed for a couple years now.

We are going to look back on this in a year and smile 8-)
KW33D
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by raredirt
Well since this appears to be the welcome on board/new user thread. I will keep it going.

Picked up the app yesterday (8/1//09) via the Ismashphone folks I follow on twitter.

Being that I work in a metro area but commute from the boonies (no 3g, limited Edge, not uncommon here in Kansas) I was skeptical of how it would work. In my commute home yesterday and my commute in this morning. I am happy to say the map is looking pretty solid and Waze did pretty good. The app is great and I think has a lot of great potential.

Anyway hello to all and I look forward to contributing to the "Waze of the road" as best I can.
raredirt
Send a message
Area manager(On sabatical): State of Kansas
Samsung Galaxy S8
2016 Chevy Volt