Live map showing routes in imperial units instead of metric

Post by LordGreyhound
Hi,

I have my account set to World - Metric but the live map shows me the distance between two locations in imperial units (miles). I've tried resetting the region and units but it hasn't worked.
Any suggestions?

Thanks.
LordGreyhound

POSTER_ID:16933389

Send a message

Post by deadbeef
lightmaster1 wrote:For me, I have the language set to English and the map editor still shows lengths in meters when I click on a road. The dashboard also shows statistics in meters. I've also tried changing the units from metric to imperial on the dashboard, then hitting save, but the units revert as soon as i reload the page or navigate away.
Same here. I'm in the US and there's no way to make it display miles instead of kilometers on the Live Map or Map Editor.
deadbeef
Send a message

Post by HanssolNinja
English UK and got my km in live map, so annoying :(
HanssolNinja
Send a message

Post by kk_sale
Someone please answer this question :(
kk_sale
Send a message

Post by lightmaster1
For me, I have the language set to English and the map editor still shows lengths in meters when I click on a road. The dashboard also shows statistics in meters. I've also tried changing the units from metric to imperial on the dashboard, then hitting save, but the units revert as soon as i reload the page or navigate away.
lightmaster1
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message

Post by MarkFBata
Thanks world_6p6d65wj ! Changing language to UK English made waze Live map display route in KM instead of miles. Finally! :-)
MarkFBata
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Is it actually so hard to add metric units to livemap? And take saved data on chosen settings from dashboard? Why was metric system removed?
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Even if language set to English in dashboard and reloading?
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Olestas
Yep, which is totally awkward, because UK uses miles :D
Olestas
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Pogmahog
Why is "English UK" measured in kilometers???? Road distances and speed in the UK are measured in Miles!!!
Pogmahog
Send a message