Waze registration problem

Post by disorder777
I've already asked on facebook, but no answer followed. My friend wants to join waze, but there is no registration form for new users. Log in page is seen only. What could that be?

Screenshot:
http://clip2net.com/clip/m40211/1304148 ... p-26kb.png
disorder777

POSTER_ID:1747005

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Why not just delete the app and download a fresh copy? What phone are you using?

--
If it looks strange, or I used bad grammar or misspelled anything, it's my phone's fault.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by CaptainQuack99
I'll add onto this. had to wipe my phone, backed it up with Titanium. wiped everything. got it all back where I wanted it. restored Waze from the backup. it was cacked. kept telling me no GPS and no network. no biggy. wiped all the data to start over. ( i was at lunch) tried to get registration working and kept telling me invalid info. I figured when I get home I'll check my dashboard. yup. I had the info wrong.

now I can't find the registration app to set it all up. where do I find the reg screen after the first time?
CaptainQuack99
Send a message
League of Extraordinary Penguins

Post by CaptainQuack99
motorola droid bionic. backed up my phone with Titanium Backup Pro. eventually had to uninstall (4th time) and then go in with a file manager and delete the waze folder. then download and install again. It seems to be working but I'm not sure about all my map data yet.
CaptainQuack99
Send a message
League of Extraordinary Penguins

Post by disorder777
we've done it already. But there was something wrong, cuz right before i'd posted the 1st message all the (same) actions we tried didn't help :( Strange thing. I guess WAZE should reorginize REGISTRATION procedure being exact - to make it easier. Anyways thx for the answer. I appreciate it.

P.S: Can be closed.
disorder777
Send a message

Post by hallmike
I believe it asks you to create an account when you install the app on your phone and run it the first time.
hallmike
Send a message
https://photos.imageevent.com/hallmike/ ... llmike.jpg ...when you care enough to Waze the very best