UK Roundabouts

Post by OneShot
Hi All,

Just wondering if the auto created roundabouts (using the "Turn into roundabout" option) direction could be reversed in the UK? It's taken a while to work out why the client was telling me to take the second exit rather than the first on a three exit roundabout but when i selected the segments in cartouche they are connected in an anti-clockwise direction where as in the UK we go around roundabouts in a clockwise direction!

I'm sure it isn't a 2 minute task to resolve but counting the exits backwards can be a little bit of a nightmare! :)

Cheers

OneShot
OneShot

POSTER_ID:14573

Send a message

Post by DocMartin54321
All of the turn restrictions need to be changed too, not just the driving direction.

I did see elsewhere that it is high up on their bug list though.

Martin
DocMartin54321
Send a message

Post by Fodder
Hi One shot,

If you are able to edit the road you can change it's direction in cartouche, just select the roundabout then select "reverse road direction" and the arrows will change. I have raised this issue myself (I'm in New Zealand and drive on the right side of the road too ;)) as i have the same problem here. Happy Wazeing!
Fodder
Send a message
Map editing basic tips videos: http://www.waze.com/user_blog/?p=48 (not mine, all credit to Shorty-CM!)
Waze 1.7 - iPhone 3GS 16GB - 3.1.2
Windows 7 - Chrome
Area manager - New Zealand - great to see more Kiwi Wazers!

Post by OneShot
Excellent, Cheers Fodder!

I haven't seen the reverse direction option, I will have to go and have a look now!

Cheers
OneShot
OneShot
Send a message

Post by robin1979
millmore wrote:All of the turn restrictions need to be changed too, not just the driving direction.

I did see elsewhere that it is high up on their bug list though.

Martin
Don't worry to much about the turn restrictions, they'll sort themselves out as you drive it.
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe